Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

OFFICIAL RESPONSE

L2ITATTOOL2ITATTOO Registered Users 46 Posts
Is there any official response to the (500) error yet? Also has anyone been able to get on the game?
Prev1

Comments

• Options
    xx THUNDERSTRUCK xxxx THUNDERSTRUCK xx Registered Users 189 Posts
    I have team mates able to race turfs... not me though!
  • Options
    jp1010jp1010 Registered Users 46 Posts
    Dont kno shit.. n ive spent money on this damn game
  • Options
    TW1ZTEDTW1ZTED Registered Users 2 Posts
    Been about 6 hours for me now still can't play
  • Options
    SS BLAZESS BLAZE Registered Users 10 Posts
    Don't keep trying! I had 194k in my bank two hours ago, did some upgrades to a car had to resend five or six times per part for the 500 error to go away, bank now says I have 10k my guess is it charged me 5-6 times per part to upgrade.
  • Options
    jp1010jp1010 Registered Users 46 Posts
    Damn worse part. No1 says nothing about wth i goin on
  • Options
    gator3166gator3166 Registered Users 18 Posts
    They don't give a ish..as long as there's people on spending money there getting rich
  • Options
    OhSoLifeOhSoLife Registered Users 23 Posts
    Ok, so we all are having this problem
  • Options
    M&GM&G Registered Users 276 Posts
    Bump it up!! Add complaints on here
  • Options
    Bumpitybump
  • Options
    We want compensation!!
  • Options
    jsreyjsrey Registered Users 25 Posts
    I've been able to get in time to time but like my post that posted is referring to iOS.
  • Options
    I'm also on iOS. Up up up
  • Options
    We deserve compensation!!
    We deserve compensation!!
    Up up up
  • Options
    R311R311 Registered Users 221 Posts
    MATT DAMON!!!!!!
  • Options
    CAMBER DRIVER 151CAMBER DRIVER 151 Registered Users 5 Posts
    I'm having the same error 500 as a lot of people have. Still no change for about 6 hours.
  • Options
    badazzvatobadazzvato Registered Users 50 Posts
    i get the same code but by clicking retry miltiple times i get in the game able to race but at the end of each race there code comes up again click retry and thats the way i been doing it for the last 30 mins but it does come to a point where it says account updated and it makes me restart the process all over
  • Options
    Seriously the last thing on my mind right now is compensation. How about getting my garage back? I was able to log in and connect to FB but my garage was gone. My new name was New Player. This could be a rollback folks.
  • Options
    xx THUNDERSTRUCK xxxx THUNDERSTRUCK xx Registered Users 189 Posts
    I was able to get on and race 4 races. All 4 wins... no credit for points. Team says still racing in other servers going on. Unfortunately 3/4ths of team run on same server as me so only 3-4 actually racing. Was 41st 7 hours ago... who knows now!?!?
  • Options
    budjarredbudjarred Registered Users 287 Posts
    Problem is they wont compensate. Cause this has happened times before during turfs. It sux. They could easily give everone like 500 gems or something. ..
  • Options
    Bad RussBad Russ Registered Users 157 Posts
    Thought it was just my device but see its not just me. This sucks but really bad during a turf. Hope my garage doesn't go away they should do something a out that bs
  • Options
    Figg20Figg20 Registered Users 33 Posts
    We deserve compensation for sure. Up
  • Options
    gfolkgfolk Registered Users 21 Posts
    TOP 50 TEAMS SHOULD STRIKE
  • Options
    PVMNT POUNDAPVMNT POUNDA Registered Users 1 Posts
    What's up with this error (500)??!! This is bull!! Compensation!!!!!!!
  • Options
    BikermikeyblackBikermikeyblack Registered Users 376 Posts
    Was able to get on ran a couple races then crashed cant get bak on now
  • Options
    DYLANMARTYR15ODYLANMARTYR15O Registered Users 141 Posts
    It let me on for 30 minutes now it's not back on it's pissing me off,we should get this car cause what we have spent on this bloody turf!
  • Options
    Mr three thousandMr three thousand Registered Users 144 Posts
    Yea I still can't get on mine either been about 7 to 8 hours now!!!!!
  • Options
    CAMBER DRIVER 151CAMBER DRIVER 151 Registered Users 5 Posts
    I am so disappointed. I spent money getting ready for this turf especially. And I know my team was definitely on the way to getting that car. Will we be compensated?
  • Options
    CAMAROSS303CAMAROSS303 Registered Users 95 Posts
    I have android and im having the same problem for about 8 hours now. We deserve some kind of compensation. Bump.
  • Options
    Loon3kLoon3k Registered Users 30 Posts
    my team has gone up 7ranks!! This is b.s im definitely pissed off with this fkking error! !!
  • Options
    dentera2dentera2 Registered Users 24 Posts
    Yeah still can't turf :(