Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

Admins, Moderators, and developers.. Players read too!

Thank you all very much for successfully ruining, the once amazing game, racing rivals. I have spent somewhere around $250 on this game, buying gems to boost in races and whatnot, and will no longer be spending ANY money on it at all. I encourage all of the other big spenders on this game to severely cut back on, if not eliminate, spending money on racing rivals. CIE and the developers obviously do not care about their customers when they do not acknowledge them at all for a full 24 hours after the game has been unplayable for at least half of their paying customers. Not only that but among many other things, they can not even incorporate a car trading room to prevent scammers! I read an admin of these forums state a few months ago that they will not be adding a car trade option because it will require about 40,000 more lines of code.. That is a poor excuse and just shows myself and other players that you are just too lazy to incorporate a feature that all of your paying customers want. To put it in retrospect for anyone who doesn't understand how big of a deal this feature is, that would be like a car manufacturer not putting airbags and seatbelts in a car because airbags and seatbelts are pretty pricey and it will save them a lot of money to keep those features out of the car. We would have to continue driving cars, but who would buy a $200,000 car when you can't even go over 40mph with out dying if you get in a crash. So why should we continue supporting their game buying hundreds of dollars worth of gems when we can all play without buying all of these gems until they realize that WE are the ones making them successful, not themselves. Time to make a stand.

Comments

• Options
    Cantdoit87Cantdoit87 Registered Users 308 Posts
    I fully agree.....I will NOT be spending any more money on this sorry excuse for a game.....as fun as it is, and as great of a time I have meeting cool people on it, its a shame that they cant even take a fu cking minute out of their busy *** weekends too put 1 simple post on the forums stating they are simply looking into this issue, for all we know they don't even know about it.....even though that's hard to imagine, but I can see that happening for sure.....there should be IT guys ON CALL for SH IT like this that happens on the weekend during TURF.....ARE YOU THAT FUC KING STUPID to not have the servers up and running over the weekend properly, and risk loosing all that money that you are, guess what it works both ways and now that the populous is waking up too all the crap going on in the world, sh it like this makes it easy to not want to be a part of. Like I said this game is great and people are awesome for the most part, but if you cant do a simple simple thing like address this HUGE issue then unfortunately you are pathetic in my eyes.....nuff said
  • Options
    guapinoguapino Registered Users 18 Posts
    I agree. I spend. Alot of money playing this game. Just cause I like drag racing. And that bullshitt bout not adding a car trading room sucks. I been scammed numerous times. I ain't spending a dollar more. Fck this game. I'll play without using gems
  • Options
    R311R311 Registered Users 221 Posts
    Very excellent points from the both of u! Damn now im reading walls of texts and rating it.. Why do i have time for this? Oh yeah...,ERROR 500!
  • Options
    iTayeebHasaniTayeebHasan Registered Users 110 Posts
    I hope they come up with something big to offer us to compensate for this! That would really make us all happy. :)
  • Options
    Try2pasTry2pas Registered Users 11 Posts
    I totally agree with you guys the customer service of this game is the worst I've ever seen in my life I have had numerous cars taken due to the hack that people do when you race for pinks and I have sent and pictures and proof to the game and all I get back is ways to protect my account they're not willing to help me out at all and do not care about $100 a month I spend on this game I'm so sick of it if I ran my business this way I wouldn't have a business customer service is the worst!
  • Options
    SpencerSpencer Registered Users 294 Posts
    username to topic ratio is on point.