Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

what are devs doing about new hack?

mikeaveli504mikeaveli504 Registered Users 516 Posts
Yo ryyst there is some crazy stuff going on. I have seen multiple reports of people losing cars from some sort of new glitch/hack. I just wanna know are yall aware of the issue and if yall are working on it?

Comments

• Options
    KingklutzKingklutz Registered Users 3,510 Posts
    I lost a perfectly tuned 1638 scion tC due to this glitch lol... Wish I'd noted the tune :( also some guy/kid named bo nanner was hanging around in his frs in a 8 sec lobby... He won a couple of cars and he kept bugging me with race requests, suspicious really
  • Options
    Captain NugCaptain Nug Registered Users 19 Posts
    Yes. Number 1 problem is letting the PC into a app based game is just a way to let ppl know that this game has become ruined with all kinds of hacks.. it just shows us how their programmers know nothing about a video game program.
  • Options
    White tigermanWhite tigerman Registered Users 7 Posts
    Can anyone help I've tried to have my account changed from android to iOS and done as they say start demo and contact them with details and just can't get a reply or my account back dose anybody have any ideas or can admins help ?
  • Options
    YourUpdateSucksYourUpdateSucks Registered Users 940 Posts
    You can play this on the computer?? Lol I'm so out of the loop
  • Options
    mikeaveli504mikeaveli504 Registered Users 516 Posts
    And the market is crashing duplicate cars are out there. I saw a pic of a guy with like 10 copos and turf cars can be replaced with gems. In a week or so I might get one for cheap lol
  • Options
    [RR] Sparkle[RR] Sparkle Moderators 1,805 Posts
    I am not seeing anyone by the name of Bo Nanner in game. If you find someone you suspect is doing something like this please make sure you get the correct spelling of the name so we can investigate. Please both submit a ticket and PM an admin here.
  • Options
    KingklutzKingklutz Registered Users 3,510 Posts
    I got an idea... Just put the game where it belongs, on android and iOS, less hacks, less stress