Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

Has your account been lost through the 500 error?

L2ITATTOOL2ITATTOO Registered Users 46 Posts
Have you lost your account through the recent 500 error? Please reply to this post.
Prev1

Comments

• Options
    driiftrdriiftr Registered Users 7 Posts
    I cant start the app it keeps giving me error 500 pease fix
  • Options
    joshjosh Registered Users 7 Posts
    I keep getting it to for about 4 hours now
  • Options
    FoFo_514FoFo_514 Registered Users 7 Posts
    i have the same problem
    please fix it
  • Options
    Yeah great timing during turf
  • Options
    BembuPRBembuPR Registered Users 5 Posts
    Same problem here "unable to complete action (500)
  • Options
    How can we contact one of the RR guys
  • Options
    Tillmay1Tillmay1 Registered Users 34 Posts
    Same problem for me seems like its something every turf now
  • Options
    Jayboy36Jayboy36 Registered Users 3 Posts
    Yeah same here unable to load action (500) what's the go
  • Options
    ererfamily2ererfamily2 Registered Users 9 Posts
    This happens often and will not be fixed till monday for sure they have off on weekends and the rr creators should give a free car out, cause this is second turf in a row and its not are fault that the game we love crashes all the time on android devices. Plz just be patient and i will shoot admins a email
  • Options
    joshjosh Registered Users 7 Posts
    Is everr on an Android
  • Options
    FoFo_514FoFo_514 Registered Users 7 Posts
    still down
  • Options
    Yeah I still cant get in, sucks I barely joined a top 100 team Ill probably be kicked..lmao
  • Options
    smooth zsmooth z Registered Users 2 Posts
    Same problem here. I somehow got it working on my iPad but my android (which is used for purchases) is still not working. I'll probably miss out on this sale now smh...
  • Options
    I hope it doesnt make me reinstall I didnt do the back up info and I dont want to loose all my cars
  • Options
    HATESCAMMERZHATESCAMMERZ Registered Users 140 Posts
    Administrator.... this is now unacceptable and I will post and continue to post in other lobbies as well as continue to send emails and posts till corrected.

WE ARE UNABLE TO LOG IN!!! ERROR 500. OTHER PEOPLE ARE ON AND TURFING YET OTHER SERVERS ARE NOT! OVER 3 HOURS NOW AND NO WORD FROM YOU OR OTHERS IN THE GAME.

TEAM WENT FROM 7TH TO 9TH CAUSE SOME CAN AND CAN GET ON!!! FIX THIS OR AT LEAST SAY WHAT'S GOING ON!!!
  • Options
    merk210merk210 Registered Users 3,038 Posts
    bump bump bump
  • Options
    boost13viperboost13viper Registered Users 38 Posts
    I agree i am getting the same dam code
  • Options
    MayqelMayqel Registered Users 3 Posts
    it also happened to me...... Please do something guys
  • Options
    HATESCAMMERZHATESCAMMERZ Registered Users 140 Posts
    Administrator.... this is now unacceptable and I will post and continue to post in other lobbies as well as continue to send emails and posts till corrected.

WE ARE UNABLE TO LOG IN!!! ERROR 500. OTHER PEOPLE ARE ON AND TURFING YET OTHER SERVERS ARE NOT! OVER 3 HOURS NOW AND NO WORD FROM YOU OR OTHERS IN THE GAME.

TEAM WENT FROM 7TH TO 9TH CAUSE SOME CAN AND CAN GET ON!!! FIX THIS OR AT LEAST SAY WHAT'S GOING ON!!!
  • Options
    DYLANMARTYR15ODYLANMARTYR15O Registered Users 141 Posts
    Yep this is getting very annoying please do something
  • Options
    Rk89gtRk89gt Registered Users 7 Posts
    I agree would love to hear an answer
    I 've been unable to log on for 4 hours
  • Options
    redlinecalredlinecal Registered Users 208 Posts
    yeah this is getting stupid now
  • Options
    blower custom 776blower custom 776 Registered Users 4 Posts
    Yeah haven't been able to long in since 10am
  • Options
    welschrivalswelschrivals Registered Users 6 Posts
    getting tired of all the errors loosing races and loosing cars is very frustrating after working on them so long
  • Options
    BmwfanaticBmwfanatic Registered Users 586 Posts
    This is messed up! I dont know my team rank or i cant even turf! We worked so hard to be top 100 and this shitt happens! Wtf?
  • Options
    neo unleashedneo unleashed Registered Users 388 Posts
    Yup.. this turf shoyld be reset to ranks b4 servees webt down
  • Options
    jp1010jp1010 Registered Users 46 Posts
    WTF JUST TRIED AGAIN N THIS SHIT STILL DOESNT WORK WTH
  • Options
    HARD BOOSTHARD BOOST Registered Users 11 Posts
    Yea I'm in the same boat. This is a big headache...... So tired of these problems.
  • Options
    BikermikeyblackBikermikeyblack Registered Users 376 Posts
    Its the weekend whos gonna fix it been down several hours now !!
  • Options
    xx THUNDERSTRUCK xxxx THUNDERSTRUCK xx Registered Users 189 Posts
    5 hours and counting...