Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

Zacv10... someone is using my vouches again! please read!!!!

Guys its happened again, someone is using ZacV1O, I am ZacV10 the numeral. I have never scammed and will not. I have added another disclaimer to my vouches page. Please only deal with ZacV10 with blizkriegracin that is my team and I cant afford this to happen, I will do whatever I can to help replace what has been taken by this person. Please guys im working on other methods to try to prevent this!!!!

Comments

• Options
    WizzzzzlewayneWizzzzzlewayne Registered Users 80 Posts
    Yeah just duckkkkkng scammed me for my Silvia, blue, blue75k Volks lets get my fuckinggg car back
  • Options
    Jack90gtJack90gt Registered Users 2,708 Posts
    I know you bro. Your my boy. I know you would never scam...
  • Options
    Not in his garahe anymore of mine so i cany show you it. All I have is screen shots of convo he blocked me
  • Options
    ZacV10ZacV10 Registered Users 1,599 Posts
    Bump please read!!!
  • Options
    Emailed to ya bro
  • Options
    Thanks wiz .. everyone press read!!!
  • Options
    NAKAI SANNNAKAI SANN Registered Users 176 Posts
    Sorry to hear that zac bump for a legit seller
  • Options
    Bump this to the top, members of INFIDels Inc are falsely accusing me of scamming when I have proof of someone using a false account to pretend to be me! Mods will be involved. INFIDELS press read
  • Options
    FLT1PFLT1P Registered Users 119 Posts
    I will also vouche for this guy. I gave him 700k yesterday for a car. He did EVERYTHING to make me feel comfortable etc.

Again make sure its ZacV10, this dude is super legit...