Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

Scammer alert

Everyone watch out for forum name doudoul4s and his ign is Godz of Win was caught scamming twice on facebook groups and was booted I recently took the cars he scammed and returned them to the rightful owners so be aware if he post a post saying I scammed him I expect that if u guys don't believe me i have screenshots of the scams he did and of my taking of the cars and our convo

Comments

• Options
    doudoul4sdoudoul4s Registered Users 109 Posts
    :/ watch what i did here i don't scam here. Some great man can proove it. And for the car you took me then unfriend me, i repeat again that i gave the money for the interested
  • Options
    NiNja da HatchieNiNja da Hatchie Registered Users 715 Posts
    I guess its time to put up some proof to kill this one
  • Options
    NIGHTZZNIGHTZZ Registered Users 976 Posts
    I have proof, he tried to scam me earlier for a bmw z4 gt3. I told him to get into a d class car cuz he was in a stella so i could get my 1.7M. He questioned me on why I wanted him to get into a d class car then deleted me. So I called him out on it in one of his posts and he never responded. F u c k i n P u s s y
  • Options
    Mario ReyesMario Reyes Registered Users 721 Posts
    image_zps8d6bfb28.jpg
  • Options
    image_zpse3fee4ee.jpg
  • Options
    image_zps7e61b75d.jpg
  • Options
    Up above are the photos of the guy he scammed
  • Options
    image_zps24bd5b89.jpg
  • Options
    There's the one where he threatened to post photos and say I'm a scammer and where he admitted he scammed
  • Options
    And what you show don't proovz anything Mario. Nevermind. What i can say is that when i tried to say that i gave this guys his money you unfriend me.
  • Options
    fbadam54fbadam54 Registered Users 348 Posts
    Mario is a legit guy
  • Options
    I have been booted on fb because of what i did before. For the proof after i compkete a trade i only keep 1 screenshot of the convers and delete the transfer. Bye
  • Options
    EvilDan77EvilDan77 Registered Users 282 Posts
    Did you get 500k out of him for me? Lol
  • Options
    Motor MouseMotor Mouse Registered Users 1 Posts
    This game causes so much drama :/
  • Options
    Hercules198392Hercules198392 Registered Users 73 Posts
    Mario is as legit as the day is long. Don't even try to tarnish his good name.