Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

Sick of Errors

SHAMSO666SHAMSO666 Registered Users 7 Posts
Dear Admin,

I am always facing errors in my game, it is showing restart the game or reload.
Yesterday i started to play pinks with my Scion FR-S R-SPEC , and the games blows off and when i reload the game my car goes with the wind !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I can't play if this issue is exists

please return my hard work scion

thanks,

Comments

• Options
    Fortuna3Fortuna3 Registered Users 37 Posts
    Ive lost a couple of cars lately too! Seems like lately when I bet money or pinks, I foul even when the light is green. I lost a maxed d class skyline 2 days ago. Maybe something can be for me too?
    IGN: FORTUNA3
  • Options
    SHAMSO666SHAMSO666 Registered Users 7 Posts
    @fortuna3 yeah , that's sucks bro
    they must do something right now !!!!
  • Options
    DUCKAPOTAMISSDUCKAPOTAMISS Registered Users 1 Posts
    Hell yeah its happened to me as well when i bet big money or pinks some one it comes up with your opponent has timed out then comes up with error reset game & when i do iv lost my car or money i lost my bmw z4 gt3 turf wars car that i spent abit of money on a maxed lancer a str8 just about maxed & my stella that cost me 1million to buy then however much to max out not happy with the game iv spent abit of money on the game & for what to be ripped off with my cars & money needs to be fixed asap
  • Options
    ACE FOUL 93ACE FOUL 93 Registered Users 7 Posts
    Hello,my name in game is:ACE FOUL 93 and yesterdayat 22.00 (Bucarest hour-Romania) i lost my maxed ford gt-r against subaru wrx sti cls b.He give race,i give pinks,that won't start race till the end timer unfortunately force restart then end with :for replacement give 120 gems and..... i lost car ...Please give my car back ...or i delete this game.I put a lot of money and time in this game...but....hackers are strong.I wait an answer.Thnx
  • Options
    Hy Ryyst,what.s happening with my ford gt-r maxed lost?My name in game:ACE FOUL 93.Thnx
  • Options
    Hy Ryyst,what.s happening with my ford gt-r maxed lost?My name in game:ACE FOUL 93.Thnx