Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

xxdarkrangerxx potential scammer must read

So his thread posted below, hes selling cars for to good to b prices n i was gonna buy stella but wouldnt go first cuz i have 25+ vouches n hes on a new forum acct with 18 post count here link

http://racingrivalsforum.ciegames.com/forum/the-neighborhood/unsupported-player-trades-sales/2456780-c7-r-nismo-gt2-stella-falcon-rotana-and-much-more-for-sale-trade

Anyway after i talked to him n said no deal i checked his other threads this 1 below to b exact...

http://racingrivalsforum.ciegames.com/forum/the-neighborhood/unsupported-player-trades-sales/2455299-looking-to-buy-wrx-sport-copo-6-8-rotana-demon

Only 1 guy says hes legit buyer supa skid 362 but has 0 post n new forum acct so most likely its same personTring to come up, after i noticed that i refreshed n said i had a new message that some1 posted on my legit post on page 18, here is the same guy that vouched him spamming my legit thread

fc1t2p.png

My ign is jross510.

All who has ever traded with me knows im legit n if ur reading plz post that i am as imma try n get those spammed posts of his scammer ass off my very legit thread!

Comments

• Options
    falcioni0510falcioni0510 Registered Users 1,027 Posts
    Keep this at top of page!
  • Options
    UppercasedazUppercasedaz Registered Users 109 Posts
    Thanks for that bro was just about to part with money for a Subaru 2013 sport
  • Options
    Ur welcome man, juss lookin out for ppl cuz scsmmers r gay! N hes tryin to ruin my name on here its bs
  • Options
    bsteaguebsteague Registered Users 5,815 Posts
    Jross is a legit as the come I dont give a fuckk what piece of shitt tries to say other wise bump for old team member and a legit dealer.. piece of shit teying to ruin someone's rep get a **** life
  • Options
    bump for everyone to see
  • Options
    To thetop! Tocwgo ever has traded with me plz leaves a vouch on here if possible as im trying to get those fony posts off my legit thread so my name isnt ruined from lies
  • Options
    CrispyDuckCrispyDuck Registered Users 165 Posts
    3 of his vouches are fakes probably, all the supa and nitro speed, i wanted to do a deal with him while ago, but luckily my feeling said no
  • Options
    jp1010jp1010 Registered Users 46 Posts
    Falcioni has my vouch traded with him a nsx rr n smooth deal. Thanks again man althou u havent vouched for me yet ehh
  • Options
    YourUpdateSucksYourUpdateSucks Registered Users 940 Posts
    3 of his vouchers are known scammers, I would not deal with/listen to anything he says
  • Options
    bighead6988bighead6988 Registered Users 3,619 Posts
    Jross is as legit as they come, I always send paypal to him first and never had an issue! Sorry someone's trying to ruin ur rep bro
  • Options
    Ty bro! And jp ill vouch u now, i forgot haha
  • Options
    smallzprodigysmallzprodigy Registered Users 86 Posts
    Thanks got I was close.to dealing with him for cobra jet turf wrapped
  • Options
    jp1010jp1010 Registered Users 46 Posts
    Np falcioni.. n u are right xxdarkrangerxx is a scammer!!
  • Options
    Yup hes mad i put him on blast n now hes spammimg. With all his new forum accounts on my legit thread n all my posts sayin im the scammer all ppl delt with me plz vouch if u can cuz i am very legitn im not gonna have my named ruined by lies
  • Options
    Nanno16Nanno16 Registered Users 219 Posts
    I just did a huge deal with you yesterday & it went smooth as it can go your a legit 100%
  • Options
    Westway915Westway915 Registered Users 35 Posts
    Bump.. xxdarkranger is a Scammer.. S O. B.. MOTHER F...
  • Options
    ALAN RACESALAN RACES Registered Users 123 Posts
    Bumpp. Xxdarkrangerxx is a scammer
  • Options
    Jack90gtJack90gt Registered Users 2,708 Posts
    Xxdarkrangerxx is a scammer got me for my r34 and then took my Corolla. I have a thread with pics on here
  • Options
    Jrive09Jrive09 Registered Users 453 Posts
    jross is legit anyone who says otherwise is a pos scammer. bump!