Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

Calling out team hazardous

You guys have a lying peice of sh1t scammer on your team. Yes Xxdarkrangerxx im talking about you. Idc if you read this or not. Your lying scamming peice of shot. If your team doesn't do something about you then they are no better then you are. So I need somebody from team hazardous to contact me.....

Comments

• Options
    md2drag99md2drag99 Registered Users 2,431 Posts
    I agree 100% whoever the team leader is needs to do something about xxdarkrangerxx he took a z28 and zr1 from me last night along with many others and like jack90gt said if you don't resolve the issue your no better then him
  • Options
    Jack90gtJack90gt Registered Users 2,708 Posts
    Bump!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    BfrailBfrail Registered Users 5,204 Posts
    Ok you post about a scam yet give no details as to how he scammed. And the other guy says what he lost but don't give details. Provide some insight
  • Options
    falcioni0510falcioni0510 Registered Users 1,027 Posts
    http://racingrivalsforum.ciegames.com/forum/the-neighborhood/unsupported-player-trades-sales/2459181-xxdarkrangerxx-potential-scammer-must-read
    Xxdarkrangerxx is a pos tryed to scam me then made alts on forums n now is trying to ruin my rep, its bs n every1 iive dealt with knows it, he has also scammed 4 ppl
  • Options
    Count DraculaCount Dracula Registered Users 18 Posts
    Hey Bro, just joined the forums, but wanted to let you know I am friends with the team hazard0us leadership and I have spoken to them. They arn't on the forums and don't know about this guys antics. They have subsequently removed that pos from their team, hope this takes some bad light away from hazard0us, they are good guys and would never allow scum like that on their team.
  • Options
    Big pBig p Registered Users 1,890 Posts
    Nice one dracula! Now we should get the scamming pos banned from here.
  • Options
    Jrrangel21Jrrangel21 Registered Users 2 Posts
    Hi guys I am one of hazard0us co leaders and i just started reading these forums and I seen what XXdarkrangerXX has been doing ...and team hazard0us has nothing to do with his scamming ....so I kicked his a s s off the team this morning ...hope he gets banded from the game ...
  • Options
    Jrrangel21Jrrangel21 Registered Users 2 Posts
    Hey jack90gt I'm one of hazard0us co leaders and we didn't know about xxdarkrangerxx intel now so I kicked him off the team earlier this morning ......
  • Options
    Jack90gtJack90gt Registered Users 2,708 Posts
    Thank you but that still doesn't replace our cars that he stole when he was on your team
  • Options
    rickymitram3rickymitram3 Registered Users 418 Posts
    really wish he live close by me. i really would love that.