Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

Selling Tunes Cheap!

PocketGnome12PocketGnome12 Registered Users 44 Posts
Hello all! i am new to the forums and i would like to sell my tunes. As far as me being a scammer, i have no reason not to give you what you ask for if you give me what i ask for. You got to start somewhere and after we make the deal it would be much appreciated for vouches just to make people a little less uneasy. I have several tunes from different classes (still working on more) and will charge accordingly.

Class D- 5,000
Class C- 7,500
Class B- 10,000
Class A- 15,000
Class S- 20,000
Class R- 25,000

List Of Current Tunes Available
RX-7 Spec
Viper GTS-R
Civic Si
Subaru Impreza WRX STI
SRT 8

Integra Type R
BMW M3
R34 Skyline
Nissan 300zx
Toyota Supra
Dodge Dart Rallye
Scion FR-S
Mitsubishi Lancer Evo VIII
Acura NSX
McLaren MP4 12
Mazda RX-8

Post which tune you want below!

Comments

• Options
    Add me my IGN is PocketGnome level 38 currently
  • Options
    Why Not TonyWhy Not Tony Registered Users 331 Posts
    I sold you these!
  • Options
    No you didnt
  • Options
    I emailed you and asked the pricing of the rx7 spec which you told me 35k I did that to see what to price r class as
  • Options
    anthony12461anthony12461 Registered Users 2,232 Posts
    I sold him that RX7 GT tune on Saturday .-.
    #PinkMafia
  • Options
    I had one already just didn't know the shift points and was going to compare them. Besides why would it matter if I sell tunes that I bought?
  • Options
    jok1212jok1212 Registered Users 5 Posts
    How fast is the lancer and what is a shift point?
  • Options
    Lancer runs 8.6 with this build(boosted) and there are different shift points with each car some are perfect shifts some are late some are early and some have different combinations. Knowing the shift points for each car is key to getting you the best possible time