Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

Need a dev

pokesomesmotpokesomesmot Registered Users 63 Posts
I'm leader of Stoned Inc me and members of my team and some others have had our accounts hacked for very valuable cars and rrc and gems we all have screen shots and have sent tickets and have got no answers at all just today my Co leader had a hacker come on to his account and started typing to us while we were on and we have screen shots of that as well we need this to be resolved no one feels safe anymore and yes we have followed every step you guys have posted to sesecure our accounts please respond to this immediately ign Stonedjesus
Prev1

Comments

• Options
    And no I don't mean scammed I mean somehow they are getting into our accounts an no we are not linked to facebook
  • Options
    [RR] Ryyst[RR] Ryyst Registered Users, Moderators 3,814 Posts
    According to our records, your account is linked to Facebook.
    IGN: The Real {RR} Ryyst
    Soon to be Ex-Carbonated Community Manager

• Options
    I have u linked it and so have people who have gotten hacked before and plus the email I have for facebook is different then one used for gane and why are other people being hacked who have never even been linked and how was there 2 people on limtd account at same time I have screen shots and proof of all this
  • Options
    This is not right when the 500 errors came out we all unlined from Facebook I even told people on my podcast too and just yesterday we get hacked and today my Co lead is being hacked we have followed all of your steps
  • Options
    This has been well over 1000$ in jusjust limtd account and much more with everyone else this is grand theft and nothing is being done about it why especially in a team where hit hit top 5 and #1 we spend a lot of money on these gems and cars to you and then to follow all your directions to still have all of our gems cash and cacars hacked this is not right
  • Options
    JGordonJGordon Registered Users 78 Posts
    Not to go off topic here but how can we hear your most recent podcasts..I got to soundcloud band it only has shows 2-5. Is this all you have or is there a link to more..thanks and I'm sorry to hear you guys have been dealing with this hacking issue.
  • Options
    New website stonedincpodcast.com
  • Options
    Would love some help with this I'm going to have everyone who I know who has also been hacked comment here as well this is not just me it is a widespread issue
  • Options
    CHUNK DUECECHUNK DUECE Registered Users 63 Posts
    I logged on to get ready for turbo event and come to find out, I was missing 2mil rrc and my top 5 deuce demon. I'm not linked to Facebook nor am I linked to Game Center. Although it's optional, I spend money on a weekly basis for gems when it comes to turf because it's a fun game and I enjoy playing.
  • Options
    [RR] Ryyst[RR] Ryyst Registered Users, Moderators 3,814 Posts
    Okay, so to be a little more clear on what is happening. It is facebook accounts that are being "hacked" or rather, someone somehow is getting a hold of Facebook login info.

What does that mean for Rivals? As long as the device someone is using is already logged onto Facebook, someone can access the account. I want to be clear on this part. At no time does Racing Rivals know your Facebook password. In order to access Racing Rivals, you would have already had to be logged into Facebook.

Also, delinking your account from Facebook on your end does not really de-link it. Once an account has been associated with a Facebook account, it is always linked to the Facebook account.

So again, I do undestand people are upset that their accounts were accessed be someone else, but we really have no control over that. I am sorry to say, but the policy regarding account security has been that the security of an account is the sole responsibility of the account owner. These people have your Facebook login info. They had to have logged into your Facebook account before launching Racing Rivals.

I'm curious about whoever it was being on a an account and chatting to the same account. Was it normal chat or Team Chat? If it's Team Chat, it is possible to be logged onto the same account from different devices and "talk to each other".

I do sympathize, it's not a great feeling having your account controlled by someone else without permission, however getting angry with us can't change that. The account info was obtained before the damage was done. We can't control who accesses your Facebook account. We can't stop someone from accessing your Facebook account, and we cannot fix whatever method it was to obtain your Facebook account.

IGN: The Real {RR} Ryyst
    Soon to be Ex-Carbonated Community Manager

• Options
    Areias RPMAreias RPM Registered Users 38 Posts
    Appended the same to me rayyst. I sent a ticket with screen shoots. You need to help me. Hacker got me 6.9mil 3 nismos 1 rotana 1 scion spec and I got him on my friends list with a level20 account named by kokyto 23. With my cars on he's garage
  • Options
    Ryyst I really hope you are joking you all have never abounded that we cannot really unlink from Facebook and this has happened to too many people we have all done the steps you have asked us and we have still been hacked you also have given us in incentives to link through fb when first starting the game giving gems and people being able to read your page sorry we can't do anything is not good enough this is well over 1000$ I will keep pressing this issue until it is resolved this is not right and you know it and I know you can look at see it was in fact a hack and redeem our things lost many people have told me you have before please resolve this issue so I don't have to push it more
  • Options
    Ryyst i don't think you realize how many people this has happened to and who it is happening to is this really the image you want to give your company that you will do nothing to help your valued customers
  • Options
    Kokyto 23 was also the exact same person who hacked me I have the screen shots and this same person has showed up in others people gages after being hacked
  • Options
    And Ryyst we are not mad at you all we just want this reresolved in a competent matter not sorry for your loss we can't do anything
  • Options
    And Ryyst we are not mad at you all we just want this resolved in a competent matter not sorry for your loss we can't do anything
  • Options
    And Ryyst we are not mad at you all we just want this resolved in a competent matter not sorry for your loss we can't do anything and I find your information hard to believe considering first time limtd was hacked he changed all his passwords then was hacked again
  • Options
    I really hope we can get this resolved some of my members already quit the game and many more are about to if this cannot get resolved how can we buy gems and cash for turf if we are all scared to death we are going to get hacked this is not right I hope I get more then a sorry we can't do anything
  • Options
    CHUNK DUECECHUNK DUECE Registered Users 63 Posts
    You have to option to connect to link with Facebook , you encourage us to unlink it to prevent us getting hacked, then you state it never really "unlinks" since we've already linked it.
  • Options
    Ryyst they just got another of my members not but 5 minutes ago time keeper for 10 mill rrc and now he wants to quit the game too please help us before u lose us all do something please not just shrug this issue aside
  • Options
    The Time KeeperThe Time Keeper Registered Users 2 Posts
    Dear RYYST/CIE/GLU, I have been playing this game since day 1. First IGN was >< and I am one of those guys that spend $200.00-$250.00 a week. I was leader of Pink all Stars, Leader of Reborn legends etc ... I have kept my mouth shut everytime I have been glitched and hacked. Thats 2 years now. And guess what ! Now my account was hacked and they took 10 million RRC, a 1st place Subaru First Generation with the Green wheels, A no wrap COPO with red gem paint and white redline gem wheels. This has gotten to far. Now they are after our intellectual property ? This is absurd. I really hope you guys can give back what these people are taking. I own 75% of the records, I love our work. I love the game. But this ? This is way out of hand and I expect you guys to to a great job giving back, do as great as you do developing and charging. Now give back whats legitely ours please.
  • Options
    The Time KeeperThe Time Keeper Registered Users 2 Posts
    First ign >< APS >< *
  • Options
    OFF ROAD HEMI2OFF ROAD HEMI2 Registered Users 1,011 Posts
    Wow this game is now legitly rouge.
  • Options
    Wow this game is now legitimately rouge
  • Options
    Wow this game is now legitimately rouge
  • Options
    ArjeezyArjeezy Registered Users 1 Posts
    I have unlinked my Facebook and have also changed my password once a week and I still was hacked for 3 of my cars. I am also being accused of being a hacker so if it is possible for you as an administrator to access my account stats and prove that I have not done any hacking or stealing from people I'd greatly appreciate that. My account name is JeezY PinksAlot
  • Options
    TheStig420TheStig420 Registered Users 2 Posts
    Since i havnt recieved an email back from you guys i came here. So on Friday night I was playing untill about 10pm and got off to have some drinks with my family and i know and have screenshots of the 6 million i had on my account and i when i logged back into game to play which was around 3am i was down to 91k.... So obviously i was hacked. I would like some type of responce to this situation.
  • Options
    vecc92vecc92 Registered Users 7 Posts
    This is truly upsetting I was on stoned inc 2. When my account was hacked. Cie replied with a generic message basically saying that it was my fault I was hacked, didn't really help my issue. I haven't heard anything since from cie about even getting back into my account. I deleted the game re installed, and had to start over. I never shared my password my phone never left my possession, and was logged in through google play not fb. This hacking thing needs to seriously be addressed as stoned Jesus stated. It is a serious issue and you guys don't seem to see it that way. And here this new update is coming out and I can't even play. Ign I can't access, and want access too vecc92, Current ign veccc92
  • Options
    Areias RPMAreias RPM Registered Users 38 Posts
    is kind strange that this topic dosnt have already more then 1mil posts, im checking kokyto 23 garage all day, and all day he have news cars and in a few time they all dissapears rom hes garage, almost all are turf cars, rotanas, nismos
  • Options
    Megatron27Megatron27 Registered Users 311 Posts
    Pokesomesmot I feel your pain. I have been fighting them on this for about 3 weeks now. I lost 41 cars to a hacker and many of my teammates have been hacked. Same situation except the hacker himself sent me a pm thanking me for all the great cars. Best thing you can do at this point is open another account and move your cars over as quick as possible. He will be back to hack you. Then I would sell your account. RR only cares about themselves and have no intentions of helping you out. It's a disgrace to the loyal racers and they will not ban the hackers. The one that hacked me Prince Turbo 766 still gets online and even seen him this past turf. So, us loyal racers that put money into this game lose everything while the hackers put nothing in and they get everything for free. Trust me look at all the responses to my issues, you will see they will not help you AT ALL!!! Ryyst i owned XMEN and now Stoned Inc a very respected team has been hacked, you all my want to figure out a way of stopping these hackers because you all are about to lose a lot of racers. Oh and I wouldn't rely to much on the new update keeping you all going because these legit racers are getting tired of being hacked, scammed, and glitches. Instead of worrying about an update you might want to fix your game first.