Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

needing ppl ive traded with to vouch me!

Becos of that fckin scammer xxdarkrangerxx n all his forum alts he got madd i put him on blast n he now spammed my legit page 18 saying i scamm lmao any 1 that seen me or traded with me knos im 100% legit as can b, so for i am gonna use this thread for vouches as he fcked my legit page up trying to ruin a legit persons rep( since mod or admins wont fix it), plz vouch me if u kno me or have traded with me in the past, thank u all

IGN JROSS510

Comments

• Options
    md2drag99md2drag99 Registered Users 2,431 Posts
    Alright guys as most of you all have seen xxdarkrangerxx scammed me out of two maxxed r class cars and several others on this game this week. So after realizing there's nothing really you can do I started the process of rebuilding my garage so this is were I meet falcioni0510 aka JROSS510 I approached him trying to trade him some cars and instead he gave me two cars. So basically he's by far the most legit and honest guy I've meet, no one should have any doubt of his credit ability
  • Options
    DEMENTEDSOLDIER0DEMENTEDSOLDIER0 Registered Users 202 Posts
    JROSS510 is 100% legit was on a team with him, and have also bought from him and traded with him, buy/ sell with confidence when dealing with him!!
  • Options
    falcioni0510falcioni0510 Registered Users 1,027 Posts
    Thx man i kno wut it feels like to b scammed n wen i got scammed some1 helped me out as well, so its good i can returnvthe favor for good karma! :)
  • Options
    bsteaguebsteague Registered Users 5,815 Posts
    Jross510 is 100% legit bump for former crew mate and legit player
  • Options
    turbo156turbo156 Registered Users 1,054 Posts
    100% legit, bump :)
  • Options
    Jrive09Jrive09 Registered Users 453 Posts
    jross is super legit! bumppp
  • Options
    rickymitram3rickymitram3 Registered Users 418 Posts
    dont worry about him bro.. he did the same thing to me. but i went all out on his scamming acounts. lol he got over 10
  • Options
    falcioni0510falcioni0510 Registered Users 1,027 Posts
    Thx guys! Ans @ ricky, ya i kno but ive recently am trading more n ppl r hesitant. To trade now becuz of lies on legit page, is the reason im juss gonna use this as ny vouches