Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

WAS I JUST HACKED OR A GLITCH ???

1 darknight 11 darknight 1 Registered Users 966 Posts
I went to feed my children. Came back into the game. And found. Almost all of my money gone. And a few cars gone. Almost 14million dollars gone.
I don't get it. I don't think I was ever linked to facebook. Please help. I've submitted a ticket already. I'm there anything you can do ?

Email was sent via. Skylermgundlach@gmail.com
Screens shots included.
Google play. Skylermgundlach@gmail.com
Facebook. Brandonmgundlach@gmail.com
Using a note 4 android phone.

One picture taken just before. By a few minutes.
Other pic is the aftermath.
Any help plzz.
Screenshot_2014-11-19-18-17-29_zpsc5051a75.png

Screenshot_2014-11-19-19-04-17_zpsc8994276.png

Comments

• Options
    PsychoWarningPsychoWarning Registered Users 26 Posts
    IGN-PsychoWarning
    Device-HTC Evo
    OS-4.0
    Issue- After I updated all my high pro cars and RRC were gone. I am missing 21 cars, and over 350k RRC. I have spent hundreds of dollars on this game, only to update it, and have nothing now. Please have someone look into this asap... Please.
    Cars- Maxed RWB Ramintra 993
    Maxed Nismo Skyline GTR
    Maxed BMW M3 GT2
    Corvette C-7R
    BMW Z4
    Mclaren MP-12C
    McLaren F1
    Viper GT-S
    70 Challenger
    Corvette Stingray
    Mustang Race Edtion
    Pontiac Firebird
    Chevy Corvette
    69 Charger
    BMW 128i
    Acura Integra
    Toyota Corolla
    Dodge Dart
    00 Subura Impreza Coupe
    Toyota Supra
    Mustang GT500
    TIME- 10:30 a.m. Tuesday, Eastern
    Game seems to have glitched
  • Options
    hacked into my account? Or was it a glitch ? Is there a way to get a refund on the rrc. They took the Rotana you see in the picture and a ford gtr. And the 13million rrc They left the rest of my cars. Which I have moved onto another account in fear. They may come back and finish the job. I'm sorry for the inconvenience. I hope there will be a resolution to the issue. And thanks for all of your help.
  • Options
    Bump...........
  • Options
    DeynnispDeynnisp Registered Users 123 Posts
    My b3astboy509 account compromised and over 1200 gems, and all my cars except a datsaun was stolen and elow is what i just recevied from game admins/controllers:

BlueSky | November 20, 2014 | 20:40 +0000

Hello,

There are only two ways another person can gain access to a Racing Rivals account.

1. Someone has direct access to the device in which the account is loaded
    2. Someone has the Apple ID/Google ID login information of the account owner.

The security of the device and Apple ID/Google ID login info is the sole responsibility of the account owner and the owner is responsible for any activity that occurs on that account. Unfortunately as far as our data is concerned anything that happens on the account is done by the account owner as we are unable to ascertain otherwise, that means that any cars or cash lost in high stakes races is irreversible as per our standard policy.

If you find that your Apple ID/Google ID has been compromised please contact Apple/Google to help regain security of your account.

Please make note for future reference the following points:

• Do not give out your Game Center/Google Play username or Game Center/Google Play password.
    • Player to player transactions are done at players own risk.
    • Customer Service will never ask you for your Game Center/Google Play password.
    • Update your password if you think someone else knows it. Use a combination of numbers and letters.
    • DO NOT buy other accounts/cars or accept free accounts/cars.
    • There are no hidden tracks, special cars, or special parts.

Also, please choose a Game Center/Google Play password that is unique and as difficult as possible for others to know.
  • Options
    .......bump......
  • Options
    The only issue is no one but me had my account info. And I'm the only one that plays this game that I know of personally. It was an account that I made specifically so this wouldn't happen.
  • Options
    Bump..........
  • Options
    Bump..........
  • Options
    Bump..........
  • Options
    [RR] Ryyst[RR] Ryyst Registered Users, Moderators 3,814 Posts
    I PMed you
    IGN: The Real {RR} Ryyst
    Soon to be Ex-Carbonated Community Manager

• Options
    I had gotten the pm. The answer is no. They had said that they could not give that information out. I tried.
  • Options
    I have sent u a pm in facebook brandon Gundlach. And left you a visitor message. Since I have such a hard time in message here in the forum.
  • Options
    To the top......
  • Options
    Bimp again .....