Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

Scion FRS R Spec perfect launch

PIGP3NPIGP3N Registered Users 212 Posts
Alright guys and gals, I need some advice on how to get the best time possible with a Scion Frs R-Spec. Currently my best time is 7.424 which isn't bad, but not the best. I know this beast can make it under 7.399 but I'm stumped on how to reach that time. Let's begin with the setup. Im good with numbers and unless I missed a part or an upgrade somewhere I'm pretty sure my car is somewhere near the top of the stat list @ 843.1 hp. 681.0 tq. 2230.0 wt. and 309 grip. if you have better numbers post them and if you're willing give away your secrets on how you achieved these numbers feel free to post your setup. next the launch and shifting sequence. This is where I'm lost. What RPM is best to get that tire squeeling perfect launch that we all so desperately try to get? When is the sweet spot to shift each gear? Are the early, late or are they a perfect shift? Or is it a combo of earlies and lates? Any help would be grately appreciated.

Comments

• Options
    RR68RR68 Registered Users 46 Posts
    i havent really fiqured out the scion yet but once im back on i will soon let ya know..
  • Options
    aznryda1aznryda1 Registered Users 2,088 Posts
    honestly those cars are hard to launch thats why i go towards stellas. ive seen some that i raced go 7.1 but with boost
  • Options
    ZDRDSZDRDS Registered Users 167 Posts
    Max the scion out r class one right? Then race and hold the gas down till umm first or sec light the let off gas and hit launch as fast as u see the green light.
  • Options
    LegendMaskLegendMask Registered Users 406 Posts
    maaaaaan... those perfect launch are so hard lol, but as long as you dont spin, your good to go. (Thats how I roll for now) :P
  • Options
    zondamanzondaman Registered Users 378 Posts
    To launch the Scion, hold the throttle all the way at the start of the race. Let off right after the 2nd yellow light comes on then hit nos and launch at the same time when it's time to go. Shift every gear perfect. I hit mid to low 7.3's all day with it.
  • Options
    JohnnyG-123JohnnyG-123 Registered Users 112 Posts
    The Scion Spec is one the easiest cars in the game to launch.
  • Options
    Owned1524Owned1524 Registered Users 6 Posts
    That's the best way to launch them. Boosted hits 7.2s.
    zondaman wrote: »
    To launch the Scion, hold the throttle all the way at the start of the race. Let off right after the 2nd yellow light comes on then hit nos and launch at the same time when it's time to go. Shift every gear perfect. I hit mid to low 7.3's all day with it.
  • Options
    ZDRDSZDRDS Registered Users 167 Posts
    I'll sell some of mine. My frs r class is 1665- 1673
  • Options
    Dankness420Dankness420 Registered Users 266 Posts
    Just keep practicing and find that sweet spot, get a few and just keep racing and racing until you get it down. When you find the right time, sweet spot, and shift points, write it down so you have it forver!

speak for your self, everyone is good with different cars, you might be good with the scion and I might be good with the stella. So your comment was pointless
  • Options
    Nolan SpeerNolan Speer Registered Users 372 Posts
    This is true. Just full rev until second light and let off then launch on time and nos at the same time, make sure you shift right on every green light, don't over rev the gears. The earliest perfect you can get is the best shift in the r spec.
  • Options
    JordanP420JordanP420 Registered Users 17 Posts
    What's your setup. I want to try to get mine to 7.4 at least