Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

1Mil max bets? really?

PIGP3NPIGP3N Registered Users 212 Posts
No more high stakes betting and no more selling cars? If this is true many players will quickly get bored and move on to greener pastures. The excitement of high bets and car buying and selling was the attraction to this game and without it, this game will fizzle and fade away for many. 1MIL max bet means no more selling and buying cars within the game. Next time I lose a car and RR offers me to purchase it back for 9500 gems ($181.00) I'll think twice about the intentions of the developers. is it to create a game for the enjoyment of the players? Or is it for the sole purpose to make money?

Comments

• Options
    trogdor48430trogdor48430 Registered Users 1,867 Posts
    Total bs they messing with this but not fixing problems like the -3popup and slow connection. Im sooo ready to leave and give another race game a try.
  • Options
    deezy24deezy24 Registered Users 304 Posts
    yeah thats crazy
  • Options
    [RR] Foxx[RR] Foxx Moderators 2,164 Posts
    again we have fixed the -3 issue, and it will be released next patch. As for the money betting, this is a temp thing for dealing with people who cheated and used an exploit. Once we have solved the issue we can move the betting back up. This is good for you. Trust me
  • Options
    PIGP3NPIGP3N Registered Users 212 Posts
    tic tock tic tock... You know kids today, very short attention spans.
  • Options
    AYRacingAYRacing Registered Users 64 Posts
    Why are you arguing with the developers they are only trying to fix the game to better it yea of course it's going to be buggy and of course it's going to be expensive at first but that's just cuz they haven't really completed the game yet in the near future I'm sure they will have this game up and running better and everything well be cheaper for they will also notice it is kinda pricey but I'm willing to wait if this game gets better which I have no doubt it will cuz this game had the potential to be great it just needs time to get there cuz like they say Rome wasn't built in a day
  • Options
    Old WomanOld Woman Registered Users 2,799 Posts
    Guys pls don't post here again it's an old topic no need to bring it back
This discussion has been closed.