Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

Buying Everything

Hey, I'm sure a lot of you remember me. Stopped playing about a year ago cause I was scammed for my entire account. I'm back now and I'm looking to buy an account or a lot of cars and mills. Inbox me

Comments

• Options
    JawsJaws Registered Users 3,701 Posts
    I got 27thedroprevking for sale (around 80 cars listed on recent post. and also all cars on wally49 for sale but not account. This wally49 account has all the good rides. I can bring some over though for right price. If you check my most recent post you'll see what on there. Couple sold. Only m3 and frs r spec on drop account. I have over 130 vouches on page 25 Legit sellers list. Most vouches on game. Recent post has email so can contact me eitger way. Ty sir. Sorry to hear about scam sorry bro.
  • Options
    JawsJaws Registered Users 3,701 Posts
    Also have mills available as well as many as you need. Ty talk soon. Check my recent post on new topics. Or unsupported trades.
  • Options
    Syko DanSyko Dan Registered Users 11 Posts
    Can you DM me. I'm new to this forum haha