Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

METAL, MUSCLE AND MORE

Turf and showdown cars for sale. RRC prices listed and, as with all things in life, are negotiable. Trades may be considered if they include R2 cars as I'm still looking for a way to recapture the opportunity that GLU and its stooges denied to so many players with the BMW M3GT sale. At least we all had a chance at discount Focuses. Vouches on page 93 or 94 (seems to keep moving) and I'm not going anywhere. I may consider going first if you've got vouches from people I know but, otherwise, money will be exchanged before goods are delivered as that's the way business works. Trades can be negotiated.

Bronze Mustang GT -- stock version of the first showdown car in the game, sure to be a collectors item for years to come.
1.8 mill

Silver Skyline -- had to add some body kit elements to highlight the shine of this beauty but otherwise stock. Not real sure I want to sell, but for the right price, I'll keep a screenshot and move on.
2.2 mill

Silver Camaro -- have two of these to list, mine and a teammates. A classic car in a classy finish, will be delivered in about 9 hours and will be maintained in stock condition.
2 mill each

Mustang RE -- I have two of these available built up to 1668, no nos, and each puts out about 800 hp as built, enough to rattle your teeth. Still have a lot of unrealized potential in these ponies that aren't all that common.

1.4 mill each SOLD

Ford Falcon V8 Supercar -- backed down to s class in the most recent iteration of the game, this car is still a torque monster. Mine built to 1668 with NOS.

1 mill

Ford Focus 500RS -- on the lighter side, this is the gutsy little street fighter sure to dominate lower lobbies with the right driver. Currently built as 1650 with NOS

900k SOLD

2001 Subi WRC -- a fun little car to drive, built to 1656 with NOS.

Respond here or hmu in game, ign same.

Comments

• Options
    FATBOBMXFATBOBMX Registered Users 186 Posts
    Up and away
  • Options
    A.m. Bumpppppppp
  • Options
    t3st m3 b1achhht3st m3 b1achhh Registered Users 997 Posts
    Now that's how you write an advert!!
    Bump for a legit guy.
  • Options
    king motoking moto Registered Users 112 Posts
    650k for the 500rs?
  • Options
    Had a player message me asking the logic behind the pricing particularly of the mustang comparing its price to that of a wrapped turf car. That player then disappeared without the courtesy of allowing a response so I thought I'd write one here. I don't know what logic can be attributed to a lot of the pricing around, the Bronze mustang is a first though and I believe that the fact that it's the first of its kind will add to its value to someone. If it does not, the car won't sell and I'll keep it. Additionally, as mentioned in the original post and evidenced by those that follow, prices are negotiable. If you want to offer less, I'll be more than happy to listen. There's no sense in wasting everyone's time just criticizing the prices then hiding like a weasel. As you can see, I'm feeling wordy but probably only last until turf starts.

Thanks to all for your interest and let's get some of these cars a new home.
  • Options
    ka24det92ka24det92 Registered Users 86 Posts
    how much for both R.E
  • Options
    Back to page 1
  • Options
    I friended you we will discuses details later cant wait
  • Options
    Mustang REs are pending sale, but bump for the remainder
  • Options
    when are you available to do the deal
  • Options
    Falcon still available for turf, a d showdown cars too!