Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

how about not letting ppl scam others

NoeffixNoeffix Registered Users 18 Posts
examining chat/server logs? putting bans on scammers? or allowing a real way to sell a car? All those scam artists taking advantage of the new guys, is killing new business elsewhere. Im the typical client you want, already invested too much in the week I played, and theyre turning me off. If Im not playing your game tomorroy, is due to your laxism.

Comments

• Options
    LegendMaskLegendMask Registered Users 406 Posts
    Trading and selling cars are not supported by RR, but I believe I read somewhere around the forum a post by an admin, that they are planning to add an option/section for selling and trading cars between other players in the future.

Oh and trust me they got more things to focus on than examining chat/server logs of players in this game, I got scammed few days ago, but what else can we do? Just warn the community about that scammer, and move on enjoying this game.
  • Options
    GONZOGONZO Registered Users 2,993 Posts
    I fully agree with LegendMask, this game has quite a few flaws that need fixing before they have time to monitor transactions. Just research who you are dealing with and if it doesn't feel right don't move forward with the deal. There's a few way to help protect yourself so use those tactics and you will be fine.
  • Options
    CheetaturboCheetaturbo Registered Users 98 Posts
    I agree with Noe... The scammers are worst problem as i see it. makes the player not to trust the game. CIE can at least check the reported scammers.
  • Options
    [RR] Foxx[RR] Foxx Moderators 2,164 Posts
    Here's the issue with that. The scale of how many trades happen in one day is quite large, and we do not support it currently because of the nightmare it would be to go through each transaction. If the future we intended to add in functionality for trading that will eliminate scammers, but for the time being we cannot support them and therefore do not condone them so they are do at your own risk. Others on the forums have lists of good people to trade with AS well as lists of scammers. Review these before you do in game trades to be as safe as possible. Remember we're a small company, we could barely fill 1 Turf War team if we had to.