Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

CIE hear me out

67 blown nova67 blown nova Registered Users 1,033 Posts
I recently have been banned for a large bet. I recently was apart of the money glitch and got money taken away. I apologize for doing the money glitch. I have bought money from other players. I feel a big problem is the prices. If stuff was more affordable (money and gems) I would be buying from you guys. But come on $99 for 1 million. That's just insane. R class car=1 million. To max it 1 million. Gold rims 1 million. So now we have $297 into 1 car in a game. This is someone's car note. Not mine but I'm sure for some that's same price they pay a month for their real cars. Now I know there will always be people trying to cheat and figure out ways to cheat and hack. I for one would not if stuff was decently priced. I love this game and being apart of it. I wish to continue to be. But it's very hard to support this game financially when the prices are what they are and majority of problems do not get fixed. This isn't a bash thread. So please don't take it that way. Just giving you guys my thoughts.

Comments

• Options
    deezy24deezy24 Registered Users 304 Posts
    I agree that the prices for RR cash is ridiculous. i don't know anyone who would pay that and Gold rims that don't even have a key factor in the game just for bragging rights. I have nit been part of the money glitch but CIE knows how to get money. Even more times the gem cars are show cars vs the cash cars. i.e. Evo X and Viper acx. no real gain over the standard cars in the game.
  • Options
    SquiddySquiddy Registered Users 6 Posts
    Mhmm , I got banned for selling my r34 for 30mil, no replays yet but a friend gave me a Evo x n a r34 7months ago, sold them to the highest offer, now I'm banned lol , not fair especially since I'm legit
  • Options
    SquiddySquiddy Registered Users 6 Posts
    We'll I've had a few other accounts that I just played stupid on and lost my cars in pinks hoping to get lucky , but this current account and all my previous others were 100% legit , just funny hown"us" legit peeps get banned while the masterminds behind the whole scamming issue don't. It's already been 5 days that I've been banned with no reply
  • Options
    FueljFuelj Registered Users 55 Posts
    I also agree the prices are very high i spend a lot of $$$ weekly im very competitive and it gets the best of me .So make everything more affordable plz!
  • Options
    [RR] Foxx[RR] Foxx Moderators 2,164 Posts
    i will look into this, we recently did a large cosmetic price reduction