Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

registering cars BS

Rallypig31Rallypig31 Registered Users 28 Posts
NSorry for beating a dead horse, but I lost my original Rclass car, I now have 2 rclass from transfer and trade I have only 1 campaign race left. I have to pay 500 gems (bout $20.00 US) to register 1 of these cars OR I have to pay $50 US to get a new one (since its extremely unrealistic for someone on sub 100 team to get that many gems in a couple turfs and special offers only work 1 out of 50) by wait I can't even sell one of these cars even tho I have 2. But how is it even possible to pink the only Rclass car you have when you can't even sell 1 when you have 2! Something doesn't seem right here...so I can get scammed out of my car but then I have to drop real cash for 1 race wtf kinda BS is that!?!?

Comments

• Options
    TimeWalkerTimeWalker Registered Users 12 Posts
    I actually agree with this.

I've had real life friends to lose their current campaign car and they end up resetting the game since the high amount of gems needed to register a car and keep on with the game.

I'm sure this is a HUGE problem with the new members, them getting scammed/tricked into losing their cars which ends up in them getting stuck for a life time or starting a new game
  • Options
    crazyjrcrazyjr Registered Users 547 Posts
    Rallypig31 wrote: »
    NSorry for beating a dead horse, but I lost my original Rclass car, I now have 2 rclass from transfer and trade I have only 1 campaign race left. I have to pay 500 gems (bout $20.00 US) to register 1 of these cars OR I have to pay $50 US to get a new one (since its extremely unrealistic for someone on sub 100 team to get that many gems in a couple turfs and special offers only work 1 out of 50) by wait I can't even sell one of these cars even tho I have 2. But how is it even possible to pink the only Rclass car you have when you can't even sell 1 when you have 2! Something doesn't seem right here...so I can get scammed out of my car but then I have to drop real cash for 1 race wtf kinda BS is that!?!?

This is a sad fact of the game, CIE/GLU allow people to cheat and cheat new players out of cars. this is not a scam, but a Working as intended plan to make money. I never lost a campaign car, so never had your problems, but this seems to be the business model of this gaming company. I never pinked my campaign car, But i lost a dodge dart to a piggybacker. I agree, they will eventually ruin the game