Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

CIE , YOU GUYS NEED TO FIX THIS DISQUALIFICATION BUG ASAP!!!

XxHusstlexXXxHusstlexX Registered Users 513 Posts
Look yet i lost another expensive ZR1 in a pinks race after clearly winning due to DQ!! And no refunds due to your mess ?!? This s.hit isnt fair this is bull.shit!!

Comments

• Options
    FOX FOX FOXFOX FOX FOX Registered Users 1,039 Posts
    Look yet i lost another expensive ZR1 in a pinks race after clearly winning due to DQ!! And no refunds due to your mess ?!? This s.hit isnt fair this is bull.****!!
    Agreed my friend - CIE makes racers and me to hate them. Why u making mess, draining people;s money and cause of your fault we lost a lot.
  • Options
    deezy24deezy24 Registered Users 304 Posts
    Did you boost during the challenge?? This happened to me and I lost a SRT Viper this way but always boost before the challenge not during. It's something CIE needs to fix in general but that's the hiccup.
  • Options
    racer blue 46racer blue 46 Registered Users 1,124 Posts
    Boost before shouldn't get you dq, but last night I boost before on my Stella and win 2 Stella, and then on my 3rd race I got dq
  • Options
    LegendMaskLegendMask Registered Users 406 Posts
    wow, I hope this one gets solved, or players are gonna steer the other way. There is a limit where players can accept losing stuff, and its getting close to that limit (my guessing only). I for one Im glad Im still in the beginning of this game and only spent $50, Im gonna hold my $$$, and progress till it gets fixed.
  • Options
    trogdor48430trogdor48430 Registered Users 1,867 Posts
    This , the -3 error, slow connection, and game randomly closeting out needed to be fixed a Month ago. But it dosnt involve thier wallets so they take there time. See how long it took to fix money glitch. And still waiting for problems to be fixed that are a month old. They better do something for all of us. Gems money cars idk what but they owe us big time.
  • Options
    mikey pittzmikey pittz Registered Users 391 Posts
    Sadly, the upcoming Turf War will be much more important, CIE apologizes when they see their beloved members losing their cars to their glitches. Why dont you temporarily shut down Turf Wars or prevent gems from being purchased? We all know you will lose your car, c'mon this is serious. Hustle lost a ZR1, to refresh everyone's memory, thats roughly a $12 car USD. Literally $12 gone down the drain, at this point the customers are ranting, and it aint too pretty. Customer satisfaction needs to be met.
  • Options
    aznryda1aznryda1 Registered Users 2,088 Posts
    i lost 5 r class cars due to this "disqualifcation" i boosted before i challenged and after each race i got dq when i clearly won. took a while before it showed the race result and i come to find out i lost my car. PLEASE CIE give us an answer instead of ignoring our questions
  • Options
    [RR] Foxx[RR] Foxx Moderators 2,164 Posts
    we are working on this as fast as we can. I'm not ignoring you, on the weekends i try to go out and live life. Again we are working on it as fast as we can but it has to go into a release update, not a simple patch
  • Options
    TurboBugTurboBug Registered Users 6 Posts
    Hense why i created a forum account, to figure out more about these bugs
  • Options
    XxHusstlexXXxHusstlexX Registered Users 513 Posts
    Oh and yea just to be clear in that image she hit 8.2 i in the other hand was boosted i clearly hit 7.8 like alwyas! In my ZR1 . And i got DQ
  • Options
    KawsOneKawsOne Registered Users 5 Posts
    I had the same issue,I emailed CIE and sent screen shots and they still blame user error for their stupid DQ glitch. I play on a 5S with the latest iOS and the best wifi connection which DL at 88mbps and uploads at 22mbps. I lost a Stella because I boosted during a challenge after a rami initiated pinks! Not only am I out a Stella and rami but I'm out 5 gems! My run was probably only a 7.0 but I still DQ'd to a stupid glitch that they won't ever own up to or do nothing about!
  • Options
    [RR] Foxx[RR] Foxx Moderators 2,164 Posts
    we are looking at DQ's and finding the best way to address the issue there. We are not ignoring, nor are we "doing nothing" we are always working on things like this. Some just take time.