Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

TURF CARS, SHOWDOWN CARS and VIPER GTS-R, RRC ONLY

Got some turf and showdown rewards and some other cars collecting dust that could be put to good use by someone. Looking for quick and clean rrc deals and prices posted are negotiable. I've got vouches on page 93 and will look at any you have if you really want me to go first, but I am old school and generally believe you pay for goods before you take possession so unless your vouches are from people I know, I'll expect you to pay for your car before you drive it away. Messages here are mostly inoperable so post up offers or hmu in game.

AND NOW THE CARS:

1993 Subi WRC with rally lights, bone stock and ready for your tune, this is one bad little race car.
1.5 mill

Blower Firebird, 1635 with no nos, turbo or supercharger. Put on your 10 gal hat and members only jacket and run this warbird down the track.
1.5 mill

One of the toughest JDM turf awards ever, the c-class Skyline. This gem isn't the showroom variety but track monsters in limited supply. No nos and the skyline sits at 1638.
1.5 mill

Deuce Demon, one of the coolest cars around, just short of maxed with both super charger and turbo for your turfing pleasure.
1.5 million

Javelin SST, not the one from the showroom but from the July 4th 24 hour turf that coincided with the update. Has nos and is a real rocket off the line when I launch it right.

1.5 mill

SHOWDOWN CARS: A bronze Mustang GT, a bronze Supra, a silver 69 Camaro and a silver FPV can be yours to take and build as you see fit without spending the hours racing for them.
Offered at 1.3 mill each

Last, but definitely not least, I have three stock Chevelles from the crates and ready to be delivered to your garage for a fraction of the cost it took to compile the prints.
300,000 each.

Thanks for looking at my listing. Ign same as here

Comments