Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

Hire more staffs in this game.

ScandiumScandium Registered Users 1 Posts
I dont know how to start this but,i bet it's not only me who thinks that this game needs more admins than it has now. Like there are many people here having problems and not all are assisted as much as the admins right now can. I know admins here are busy of doing stuffs,but they probably need more admins and atleast help the people here that are having problems. Also,to fix the bugs that needs to be fixed immediately. Anyone here has thesame feeling as mine?

Comments

• Options
    [RR] Ryyst[RR] Ryyst Registered Users, Moderators 3,814 Posts
    While ideally we'd like to help everyone within minutes. It simply isn't possible right now. Adding staff is a lot harder than it sounds. We are a small studio. With an office with finite space. To add staff we would need the budget for it which includes things like salary, benefits, insurance, training, office furniture, PC hardware etc. We would need that per person and to answer tickets in a timely fashion we would need quite a few new people. The most pressing matter is that we simply have no space for the number of CS reps we would need. Then eventually we would be at a point where we probably would not need that many people and we would have to let these people go.

Of course, we could employ third party temps. Which would also require a budget (despite what people think, we are not swimming in gold like Scrooge McDuck). While we wouldn't need to provide work space, we also would have to limit these temps with what tools and information they are privy to. So their effectiveness would be limited to simple answers and solutions that would not require access to sensitive information. I'm sure you could agree that you wouldn't want someone who we cannot monitor closely having access to your garages. Nor would you think it would be a good idea for these same people to be able to just give gems and cash away, which would essentially ruin the economy, and we would also lose money which we couldn't use to maintain the game.

Now, if you are referring to Forum Mods. These are simply voluntary staff to help moderate the forums and answer any game related questions they can. They do not have access to Racer accounts and are unable to assist with account issues.

These forums are basically monitored by me. We have Customer Service staff that occasionally assists me as additional admins, but they are not on these forums full time as they are needed to answer tickets. I've made it clear that these forums are not the place to go for account issues. These forums exist mainly for a place to discuss the game and where I can inform the players of things going on, and coming up.

IGN: The Real {RR} Ryyst
    Soon to be Ex-Carbonated Community Manager

• Options
    SpencerSpencer Registered Users 294 Posts
    hire sp racer.

• Options
    fusuyfusuy Registered Users 54 Posts
    [QUOTE=[RR] Ryyst;n3054427]While ideally we'd like to help everyone within minutes. It simply isn't possible right now. Adding staff is a lot harder than it sounds. We are a small studio. With an office with finite space. To add staff we would need the budget for it which includes things like salary, benefits, insurance, training, office furniture, PC hardware etc. We would need that per person and to answer tickets in a timely fashion we would need quite a few new people. The most pressing matter is that we simply have no space for the number of CS reps we would need. Then eventually we would be at a point where we probably would not need that many people and we would have to let these people go.

Of course, we could employ third party temps. Which would also require a budget (despite what people think, we are not swimming in gold like Scrooge McDuck). While we wouldn't need to provide work space, we also would have to limit these temps with what tools and information they are privy to. So their effectiveness would be limited to simple answers and solutions that would not require access to sensitive information. I'm sure you could agree that you wouldn't want someone who we cannot monitor closely having access to your garages. Nor would you think it would be a good idea for these same people to be able to just give gems and cash away, which would essentially ruin the economy, and we would also lose money which we couldn't use to maintain the game.

Now, if you are referring to Forum Mods. These are simply voluntary staff to help moderate the forums and answer any game related questions they can. They do not have access to Racer accounts and are unable to assist with account issues.

These forums are basically monitored by me. We have Customer Service staff that occasionally assists me as additional admins, but they are not on these forums full time as they are needed to answer tickets. I've made it clear that these forums are not the place to go for account issues. These forums exist mainly for a place to discuss the game and where I can inform the players of things going on, and coming up.

[/QUOTE]

What Ryyst is trying to say is, he would rather pocket the money himself then pump it into a game that clearly needs more man power. 1 month wait on tickets are the norm now with this company.