Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

[RR] FOX.... now I can't even log on

Goldtop1955Goldtop1955 Registered Users 556 Posts
Last night I posted that I had lost my turf war reward car when my screen went black during a race. This morning I went to log on and I keep getting the error message to restart. I removed the app from my ipad and installed a fresh copy. Same error message. Yesterday before I had lost the car I got the same error message and when I restarted I got the update with the new wheels etc. Has someone taken my car and my account?? What is going on here.... I did turn in a ticket last night. Can you take a look into my problem today. I don't know what to do.

Thanks - Same name here as on RR

Comments

• Options
    9 hours later, still get error message. When I click restart, page starts to load but freezes in the loading position. Looked at my car via a friends account and the ford gt- r is long gone. Am I banned for some reason? Has my account been hacked, I know when I lost the car it was some form of a hack/ glitch.
  • Options
    Also, when the page is stuck in the loading mode, I get pop up notifications about repairs being complete, friends who are online , etc. I'm totally depressed about this..... I've lost it all.
  • Options
    It says ERROR OCCURRED, next line it says. Unable to complete action (-3.). Next line it has the restart button. When I hit restart, it brings me to the page where it has the bar that indicates loading. The bar will move but will freeze up at the end and never load my page.
  • Options
    Could you ask them about the black screen that caused me to lose my most valuable and none replaceable car last night? I'd really appricate it. Thank you for looking into this for me.
  • Options
    I understand an update is coming, but why am I the only one that can't even log on? If I'm banned or my account has been stolen along with my car, can I at least get an iTunes credit for the gems I have left if the hacker hasn't spent them all yet?
  • Options
    [RR] Foxx[RR] Foxx Moderators 2,164 Posts
    we will have someone look into your case gold if you cannot even get into the game it sounds like a bug
  • Options
    As of this morning, same error message and can't log in.
  • Options
    Chuckie 18Chuckie 18 Registered Users 21 Posts
    I got a black screen during turf just now. Even tho I know I won the other person hack/glitch my screen to go black after the race causing me to lose my Pagani. Help get my car back look into the other persons account please.
  • Options
    can you please send me a private message
  • Options
    OCHO BIG HORSEOCHO BIG HORSE Registered Users 3 Posts
    Hi my racing name is OCHO BIG HORSE in the game CIE Racing Rivals. My ipad showed an update was availablec last night .i exited TURF WARS then went closed out the game I installed the update and every time I clicked the icon it refused to open the game I would see my most recent car in the garage then it would close down the app.now all of a sudden it re-set asking me to create a username etc with no option to sign in with my account.I keep getting the lady wanting me to race the Nissan 370Z and start from scratch then pick a screename... I just lost 5 million dollars RR money about 900 gems or more and all 19 cars???? I am very sick to my stomach I been putting hours into TURF WARS PLEASE TELL ME HOW TO SIGN IN TO MY ACCOUNT I believe it here has to be away to retrieve my account and the new update caused this. Please contact me and tell me how to sign into an existing account not start a new one PLEASE!
  • Options
    if you submit a ticket to customer service they can re-sink your account
  • Options
    ImmortalRacingImmortalRacing Registered Users 121 Posts
    i have the same problem basically and all they keep replying to me is the same thing over and over, what account do i want to sync too, wtf i still have my account just nothing in it.. the data was lost. these guys cost me over $200 because they won't do anything to help me.
  • Options
    malibu sweetnessmalibu sweetness Registered Users 5 Posts
    I keep getting an error screen saying "unable to complete action. (500)" racing name is Malibu Sweetness
  • Options
    tycap79tycap79 Registered Users 1 Posts
    I keep getting error 500 does any one know what that is
  • Options
    BelteshazzarBelteshazzar Registered Users 33 Posts
    F|_|CK YOU RR ADMIN. HOPE YOUR FAMILIES DIE IN A FIERY CRASH!!