Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

selling/trading stock citroen gt concept

All stock no nos 1661 rating
Can do rrc, google play (if you have vouches), or trade only NO PP
If you have more vouches than me i will go first
Ign brianway2fast
Vouches page 93 (30+ so deal with confidence)

Comments

• Options
    shafin364shafin364 Registered Users 629 Posts
    I am interested to buy or trade, my IGN : shafin364
    Might trade a number of mid-range cars for one citroen
  • Options
    Ultraturbo23Ultraturbo23 Registered Users 51 Posts
    Brianway2fast scammer.I went first Was my Pandora one which he is selling and my tlx.i went first witt Pandora out of no where he does not play his part he pinked me when it Came for him to give me his challenger gt2 mid trade.thank goodness it wasnt moré.Watch out his vouches are fake therefore they are not real.
  • Options
    Yea type your ñame Up people callling you a scammer to you wanna be doosh bag
  • Options
    It is me , that was my account bro.
  • Options
    Yep your not a scammer totally bro nice litros scheme you going in there i contacted RR they Will real with this i Also contacted the police and the guys info that you scammer thru paypal he has visual proof
  • Options
    bfyfe4bfyfe4 Registered Users 306 Posts
    only problem is i dont have a paypal account so that obviously isnt true you can check some of my other posts saying PP not accepted because I DONT HAVE A PAYPAL ACCOUNT
  • Options
    Search Up your ñame you Will see bitch
  • Options
    Jack90gtJack90gt Registered Users 2,708 Posts
    Bump for ya bro.....100% legit seller/buyer here
  • Options
    LongusMagnusLongusMagnus Registered Users 405 Posts
    Did a trade for one of his Shelby - I went first, smooth transaction and legit! Thanks
  • Options
    Bro when are you getting online next ?