Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

PLEASE HELP ME BEING FALSELY ACCUSED OF SCAMMING

Anyone who has ever dealt with me please help me out below. A user with the forums name ultraturbo23 is accusing me of taking his pandora one. You can look in my garage and at my recent posts, I do not have a pandora one or have put one up for sale in a long time if ever. He has posted several claims of me scamming him including on the sticky scammers list. Some of his accusations involve an acura tlx, the pandaro one, and my challenger gt2. Others involve a bentley gt3, the pandaro one, and my challenger gt2. He has not provided any proof what so ever and if you type his name in the search bar, it will come up with several accounts of him scamming other people. Please help me out I have over 30 vouches from legit people on page 93 if you need any proof that I am legit. Any help you can do is greatly appreciated.
Please ignore everything ultraturbo23 has to say on this post and all other 0 post fake accounts
Ign brianway2fast
Vouches page 93

Comments

• Options
    merk210merk210 Registered Users 3,038 Posts
    1st thing brian is very legit we JUST did a multi mil deal.
    2nd ULTRATURBO23 is in deed the scammer here. This asss is so petty he scammed my DATSUN a few months ago trust not a single word ultra types out he is scum.
  • Options
    WHEELIE HEADER 402WHEELIE HEADER 402 Registered Users 99 Posts
    100% legit. Guy added me too but was deleted.
  • Options
    Ultraturbo23Ultraturbo23 Registered Users 51 Posts
    Yep sure tell that to the judge assshole i hace visual prior that you scammer me by blocking me and you did a post saying you where selling Pandora one with cráte Rims lol that Was my car huh? Guess so you do hve real vouches.hmmmm smells fishy shoul i say.Get a life and stop scamming assshole.
  • Options
    WHEELIE HEADER 402WHEELIE HEADER 402 Registered Users 99 Posts
    Any proof Ultraturbo23
  • Options
    top notch dealz -!-top notch dealz -!- Registered Users 2,241 Posts
    This isn't right first off all ultraturbo you stole my frs 3weeks back you loser and secondly Brian is legit as they come I've done a few deals with this guy some for high amounts never had a problem legit all the way ultraturbo get a life cheer up I'm sure there's a datsun out there somewhere for you to scam lol loser
  • Options
    TruePlayerTruePlayer Registered Users 9 Posts
    Vouch bfyfe4 bought f1 gtr from him a few days ago without any problems
  • Options
    DoughbmeDoughbme Registered Users 91 Posts
    100% legit
  • Options
    Jack90gtJack90gt Registered Users 2,708 Posts
    Brian is 110% legit I justdis a deal with him about an hour ago.......
  • Options
    Karl 75Karl 75 Registered Users 272 Posts
    Brian is as legit as they get. I send him my prize car for rim installation plus I paid 1st. Within minutes, I got my car plus wheels. Dont get more legit than that in my book. And I will be doing more business with him for sure. 100% confident. 100% legit.
  • Options
    t3st m3 b1achhht3st m3 b1achhh Registered Users 997 Posts
    Brain is 100% legit. This is probably the same little toe rag, who has been accusing myself and jaws of not being legit.

We for one, the long standing forum community know who is legit and who isn't.

Not one shread of evidence, except fake stories, just like shadow racer, dark ranger, matsuzuki.

Brian flag his posts and report his ass. I will too. Keep ur head up
  • Options
    thereal35thereal35 Registered Users 177 Posts
    Brian is completely legit. Ultraturbo23 is a Scammer low-life. Watch out for him people.
  • Options
    Nice to call a 12 year old a low life ;)
  • Options
    Nice all the grown people going against a Child.so nice.well im not gonna waste my time going thru all these comments.
  • Options
    bfyfe4bfyfe4 Registered Users 306 Posts
    thanks for the support from everyone so far
  • Options
    BurnoutlifeBurnoutlife Registered Users 103 Posts
    Ultra your full of shit Brian is 100% legit **** off puto.
  • Options
    Avenger33DKAvenger33DK Registered Users 333 Posts
    Can vouch for Brian anytime/anywhere! Ultraturbo, grow a pair and just accept that your little stunt didnt work...
  • Options
    venum 671venum 671 Registered Users 106 Posts
    he is 100% legit seller.