Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

Cars for sale

Stella's $10
Furais $12
Mp4gt3$15
Hsv stock top25 $25
Hsv stock top100 $20
Hsv maxed top 100 35
Subie sport maxed no nos $35
Mustang re $20
2015 mustang re $30
Acura tlx stock $15
Acura tlx maxed $30
F1gtr stock 15
F1gtr Maxed 30
Zonda maxed 35
Ford gtr 15
Hit me up ign same as here

Comments

• Options
    NinjalanejrbNinjalanejrb Registered Users 19 Posts
    Got Rwbs from 10 to 12 dollars
    Got an rx7 68 tune
    8.5 evo
    A couple stock p1 for 10 bucks
    Need to sell asap make offer
  • Options
    TheLoserDudeTheLoserDude Registered Users 27 Posts
    Can't find you
  • Options
    PsycoPsyco Registered Users 49 Posts
    same me i can offer u corvette 1969 maxed black matte witch 63 gems rims integra maxed black matte 3 bmw m3 witch 375k rims nissan skyline 2000 chamaro ss 1969 for ur subie sport
  • Options
    Darkself21Darkself21 Registered Users 133 Posts
    ill take some i added you my ign is Darkself21
  • Options
    Once again selling cars all ready sold some got about 40 to go if you spend 100 or more that get u more of a discount. Most cars selling for about 20 bucks hit me up asap
  • Options
    U get vouchers?
  • Options
    bighead6988bighead6988 Registered Users 3,619 Posts
    I added you
  • Options
    I get 39 dollars in pp but i scare and i whant the subie sport
  • Options
    Subie sport sold already