Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

Burnoutlife had 13 vouches, yet he still scams me

AdillyAdilly Registered Users 15 Posts
Ok so I got scammed tonight by Burnoutlife. He took my Ford Mustang Racing Edition, which I spent well over a $100 for. He told me he would give me RRC for it. He has 13 vouches on page 120 that say he is legitimate. So apparantly all 13 of them are scammers as well. So my question is, how can we trade when vouchers aren't even valid anymore? Do we have to see how many vouches, the vouchers have and how many vouches they have? I mean I can't even get vouchers for myself because every time I try to do a trade, I get SCAMMED!! So WTF is this game for? To spend like ten grand GLU/CIE demands to get any descent cars? HAHAHHAHA what a joke this game is and everyone on this site is

Comments

• Options
    pinkscashorpassspinkscashorpasss Registered Users 421 Posts
    Burnoutlife is one of my friends and a friend I trade with frequently. How about you take this bullshit off of this forum. He never purchased any car from you. I know for a fact because he does not even have a mustang re in his garage!
  • Options
    AdillyAdilly Registered Users 15 Posts
    funny how all the fake accounts that you are making burnoutlife... they ALL started in January 2015. all your vouches, all these accounts "vouching" for him LOL. anyone who has common sense would know it's all you pfffttt
  • Options
    Mathi0uzMathi0uz Registered Users 586 Posts
    You paid over $100 for a car then you want rrc for it? Doesn't make sence. But if in fact you were scammed please post him in the scammers list. Thanks
  • Options
    Ant2GAnt2G Registered Users 478 Posts
    You must be careful who you trade with, Personally I stick to a few simple rules:
    Don't give first regardless of vouches on any deal worth over $5 (5mil RRC).
    Never buy cars off people in-game, Always speak to them in public on the forums
    hen doing a deal if it feels wrong at any point just walk away.
    If a deal is too good to be true 99% of the time IT IS.

Stick to these rules and it will reduce the amount you are scammed.

If you want to help out other players to known scammers you can also create a few fake users with the same name as them with 'SCAMMER' after... Anyone that searches there name in future will see that they are a scammer.