Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

Cars not in correct turf rooms

razoorrazoor Registered Users 101 Posts
Today in the free for all part of turf I have lost 2 ford gt's to cars that were over a second faster than entire room. It isn't as if they were tuned better, I spend a lot of gems tuning for the best I can get at the room I'm in, and I win a lot more than I lose, but when I'm boosting and beating everyone who comes along and then someone runs a 8.9 in a mid 10 sec room, this isn't right. Cie posted they had this problem fixed, if I don't get no response and something done about this then ill find another game to support. If Cie would look me up they would see I spend a lot on this game . Ign is razoor112. You want our support and money but I've had enough, it's time you take responsibility for game mistakes, when you gave ppl the gems because of errors, I know ppl who recieved 1 mil instead of gems, I never complained when I never got anything. You should review this and fix it

Comments

• Options
    Look at races between me and lareinajoj from team ruthless and race between me and el pescador from Tmt money
  • Options
    67 blown nova67 blown nova Registered Users 1,033 Posts
    I agree with you. I'm very frustrated. I just spent $100 on gems. Wish I didn't. Today I lost 3 maxed Stella's. 1 to a car way faster than room. Over 1.5 seconds faster. The other 2 I lost to error retart. I'm seriously thinking of not playing anymore.
  • Options
    Bump cause no response from Cie
  • Options
    [RR] Foxx[RR] Foxx Moderators 2,164 Posts
    HI guys. Sorry I'm not in office on the weekend. We had released a hotfix for people sitting in rooms they should not be in by waiting out installs. What you are talking about now seems to be a new issue that we are currently looking into and trying to fix
  • Options
    MOTO DRIFTMOTO DRIFT Registered Users 57 Posts
    Even if it does get fixed it doesn't fix the problem of us who have lost cars because of it.
  • Options
    we are attaching the fix to this to our patch that is in Apple review
  • Options
    Fox, I'm really not trying to be rude but you guys said it was fixed last weekend. The 2 races I pouted out were both from players who had just entered the room. I don't give them the chance for parts to install. I don't mind spending money on the game because I use it as a tax write off , but I won't spend another dime if something isn't done to compensate for me losing 2 gem cars because of glitches. I would never complain if I thought they had parts install or if it was fair. One of them even admitted he didn't know how he was getting into the slower rooms
  • Options
    What we fixed was users waiting in rooms while upgrades finished installing, therefore letting them race in lower rooms. What you are experiencing now is an incorrect calculation that is allowing certain cars to get in lower rooms, we have fixed this and it is in our patch waiting to be released
  • Options
    Old WomanOld Woman Registered Users 2,799 Posts
    I lost my furai in last minute of turf cuz of this
  • Options
    No I didn't
  • Options
    Don't think it was me? A name pls