Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

can we know the rules in money per day or hour

abohamzaabohamza Registered Users 200 Posts
isnt better telling us the rules we shoulf follow or u just prefer ppl get banned for reasons they dont know its not only money limit its pinks too

Comments

• Options
    jjbinx808jjbinx808 Registered Users 3,489 Posts
    They do this for hackers. If hackers knew what the money cap was and pink cap they would never get caught. They use this so that when hackers do go over they can review their acct and then take correct disciplinary actions. It does sck for those of us (me included) that do big deals not knowing but I have never had a problem and I just play it safe. It takes a little more time but I dont mind.
  • Options
    808 CHAMP808 CHAMP Registered Users 307 Posts
    Same here! I really wanna know what's the real limits
  • Options
    VENOM650RVENOM650R Registered Users 3,319 Posts
    I've heard it's 5mil/30min .. But am not sure is I went above that in many rails since the money crisis but not more than 10mil .. Just to be on the safe side
  • Options
    and why they dont tell us rules this is first time i see agame without rules then punish ppl for they broke hidden rules what joke
  • Options
    if its for hackers it will be it will be a big mistak like they always do like taking money hackers have more than account bro if they ban one they work with others account till old one un banned like money glitches u want what cie did they make hackers more rich u want know how when it was alot of money ppl wont buy cars for real money now they do mil now equal 5$ and hackers have more than one account lets say 3 accounts 20m for one 60m and with the drop in prices and ppl need money for turf they bought alot of cars and lets say well done cie buy the way some off them got some money back till 100m
  • Options
    LegendMaskLegendMask Registered Users 406 Posts
    Hold it... The money hack/glitch is back???
  • Options
    [RR] Sage[RR] Sage Moderators 556 Posts
    There is no per day limit and there never has been. There are automated triggers for very short periods of time (think single digit hours) for money gained, races ran, pink slips won. Yes they are put in place to protect against an any hacks that come up that would affect those types of events. They have been in place since the game launched, they are not new to combat any new hack. Generally any legit players who are caught are doing something extreme such as moving all of their cars to another account or something along those lines (which looks exactly like stealing all the cars from an account). After we receive an email, we review the situation and if nothing looks overly suspicious the restriction is lifted. There is no reason you can't play all day long just don't try and move 50 cars in an hour (that is just an example).
  • Options
    well ty for replaying but another thing i want ask about now u took my money and they told me i did glitches with another one with 55m in five times tell me why u punish me with falt of another person is glitches guy when u deal with him u know he is glitches or what and if he took my cars with glitches money and u took money who the looser here????? me why i lost both money and car what about him he won cars from nothing is that fair and u left me with 20 m and who is glitching has more than account like i said before can u tell me why i didnt get my money back like others u should give me more money cus u prevent me off upgrading my cars for turf cus its 2 weeks now without money
  • Options
    aznryda1aznryda1 Registered Users 2,088 Posts
    sage i thought there was a limit on cash per hour. it use to be 49mil per hour as far as i know..anything over that auto banned