Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

How to sell and buy cars

KajnifingerKajnifinger Registered Users 44 Posts
Hey

Comments

• Options
    aznryda1aznryda1 Registered Users 2,088 Posts
    if you were to buy/sell a car, you can go in same lobby when racing and pay that way or trade
  • Options
    Thanks...but i stil dont understand??? If i wont to sell a car...how do i do that?
  • Options
    [RR] Ryyst[RR] Ryyst Registered Users, Moderators 3,814 Posts
    Your fellow players may help you with understanding the method, but we here at Cie Games cannot answer that as selling/trading/buying cars is not an activity that we support. Please know that if you chose to participate, should something happen, we will not be able to assist.
    IGN: The Real {RR} Ryyst
    Soon to be Ex-Carbonated Community Manager

• Options
    KingklutzKingklutz Registered Users 3,510 Posts
    Basically you strike a deal with someone, preferably off this forum site, I'm sure someone will list the trustworthy people. They or you, challenge you for money, and they or you on purpose lose until you get the desired amount, and you give the car away by A. Foul starting B. Not starting at all etc. or the other way round. I recommend Q rep as I just did business with him and he isn't a scammer. Be warned however if someone in game wants to buy your car, ALWAYS ASK FOR THE MONEY FIRST, unless they are definitely trust worthy
  • Options
    Hahah google translate then, or simply: 1. Agree on exchange (money and car) 2. Race and put bets until desired amount is reached 3. Lose the car on purpose and the exchange is done And who's 'he' lol? Sorry not good at translating myself :/
  • Options
    Thanks!! Now i Got it
  • Options
    Prize cars? As in career? I can't remember lol
  • Options
    aznryda1aznryda1 Registered Users 2,088 Posts
    Some cars can be really cheap and some cars(gem cars) can cost more. but remember this is supply and demand. turf was consist of mustang gt500, so if you can get a hand on that, you will make some money