Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

lost car do to dnf

I MEANT TO LOSEI MEANT TO LOSE Registered Users 3 Posts
I lost my maxed 2002 skyline i put 500 then he raised the bet to 10500 and i pinked him he waited till the very last second and hit lets race i beat him by at least 3 car lengths.
When it was uploading to server result came back as i dnf and i lost my money and car. my internet connection is very stable ive never had any connection problems.
I tried to talk to the opponent when i asked him about the glitch he just unfriend me. im very upset and would like reimbursement on my car not fair that i put alot of money into this game and can lose my car to something like this. Please get back to me

My car:2002 nissan skyline gtr
My speed raiting:1666
opponent car:srt viper gts
opponent username: DANNY 8
opponent ET: 9.071
8/2/2014 between 2pm-3pm
my username I MEANT TO LOSE

I can be emailed at jxgomez916@gmail.com Attachment not found.

Comments

• Options
    dimi937dimi937 Registered Users 590 Posts
    I just lost a car a little bit ago man...it sucks. I wonder how many were lost...