Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

I think there is a new hack out.

KURTISBKURTISB Registered Users 114 Posts
Third time this has happened to me, I race for pinks. Clearly beat the guy by at least 2 car lengths. Says waiting for opponent after the race then I lose my car saying i lost, when CLEARLY I killed the guy

Comments

• Options
    HYPHYHYPHY Registered Users 210 Posts
    This is no hack, its simply a glitch. I know how to do it but i wont tell. Its abusing the game and taking advantage of it. It requires a lot of lag & MANY people know how to do it. so be careful when you PINK!
  • Options
    Well either way it's ridiculous and pisses me off
  • Options
    Awwweh snap nowAwwweh snap now Registered Users 836 Posts
    ya i just lost i burned him and it said u said and time was 0:00
  • Options
    That's not what's happening, I am clearly winning. And it's bullshit that because cies system is slow that I lose my car even when it says I won at the end of the race yet I lose my car. It gets to the end says you won. My time better then theirs and I lose my car and don't get their car.
  • Options
    HYPHY wrote: »
    This is no hack, its simply a glitch. I know how to do it but i wont tell. Its abusing the game and taking advantage of it. It requires a lot of lag & MANY people know how to do it. so be careful when you PINK!
    Care to PM me the details so that I can forward to an admin to hopefully patch?
  • Options
    When you race someone it isn't necessarily 'live' and you are racing the other persons 'ghost' so technically what you see the person doing on the track is what the games dynamics believes the other racer could do. This is why you'll see 'waiting for opponent' then 'calculating results' before you see the completed race statistics. It can cause people to sometimes become frustrated and quit before the race (notice the resolving races when loading) and can throw off someone rev dropping because it may take awhile before the lights/chimes activate.
  • Options
    1 darknight 11 darknight 1 Registered Users 966 Posts
    if someone else tries to bug me about how to do this the result will be the same you will get an email sayin to quit ruining the game for everyone!!!!!!! and i will also take a car from you for the opportunity, for you to receive said email!!!! 1 car down ANY MORE TAKERS!!!!!!! this game is messed up enough for you guys to be messing it up for everyone and bugging me for info that you will never receive from me .......... i dont use it and i will never give the info to anyone !! not even a mod.. i will send the info to the admin if he so wishes.. but thats it!!!!
  • Options
    KaptinBoxxiKaptinBoxxi Registered Users 161 Posts
    I'm a member of every major (and a few minor) Android and iOS hacking communities at a VIP level, there's currently NO public hacks available. There's also almost no private hacks/glitches currently. The last private glitch that was discovered was turned in by myself and 2 others, which was a car duplication glitch just before the 1.6.0 update. The 1.6.0 update fixed the duplication exploit, and since then, there's been nothing, so I highly doubt there's anything purposely going on hack/glitch wise
  • Options
    1 darknight 11 darknight 1 Registered Users 966 Posts
    It's an old glitch. I doubt it still works. We are talking month as and months
  • Options
    SpencerSpencer Registered Users 294 Posts
    mexilag wim u

• Options
    [RR] Ryyst[RR] Ryyst Registered Users, Moderators 3,814 Posts
    I find it funny that whenever someone PMs me about a new glitch, they are super vague. Eventually after a brief song and dance they ask me for money to reveal how it's done.

I suppose I could do it, and if it is all fake, I'll just ban the account forever... and note their IP addresses and ban accounts associated with those IPs.
    IGN: The Real {RR} Ryyst
    Soon to be Ex-Carbonated Community Manager

• Options
    ImmortalRacingImmortalRacing Registered Users 121 Posts
    I'm pretty sure this isn't a glitch or a bug, it is just lag due to different ping latencys... Ie my ping time is possibly 300ms if my opponents ping latency is 50mscicwillcalwaysxbexahead of my opponent by 250ms until the game is finished and ping times no longer matter... When I play, I'm well ahead, if race is close, by the end they catch me or pass me. Idk? Any help???
  • Options
    JamesGJamesG Registered Users 815 Posts
    It's just that Mexilag bro. The other guy must've been using 1G internet, and you're using 3G or 4G. 1G is slower, basically like dial up. The other guy was basically in a third world country.

Slow connection speed + latency of being far away from the servers location in the US means that it'll view the opponents car as it was over a second ago, and the results would also take a while to load.
  • Options
    jjbinx808jjbinx808 Registered Users 3,489 Posts
    Acoording to some their is a glitch/hack that allows you to purposely make you opponent lag so that you will win no matter what. This still has to be confirmed though but if anyone finds anything please hand it over to an admin
  • Options
    ImmortalRacingImmortalRacing Registered Users 121 Posts
    That such lag glitch was fixed last update.
  • Options
    [RR] PhoenixX[RR] PhoenixX Moderators 1,575 Posts
    You can contact support about this issue by pressing the "?" in game.