Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

Scammers list

Please posts scammers under the scammer thread in unsupported sales. Instead of making a new thread everytime one is found thank you.

Comments

• Options
    I for one haven't checked the scammer list in the longest time and I frequent the forum at all strange times of the night. The best possible way I would consider is to make a new post with the IGN and scammer labelled next to it. Obviously screenshots and proof to give the claim validity. Lots of 'Scammer Lists' are the old one that was posted here awhile ago and I am not sure if many people even bother using it. I'm actually working on a new updated Scammer List since I am sure a lot of the names on the current version have changed their IGN once the list had started to spread around the Facebook groups..
  • Options
    VENOM650RVENOM650R Registered Users 3,319 Posts
    Kind of agreed with DJ here .. Beside that i haven't seen Legend Mask (the owner of scammers list) around lately .. The idea was to update the original thread every time someone post a name of scammer .. It's not that easy to search every page for his name .. Or I should it's not like legit sellers lost coz the scammer wouldn't share his page number with U before the deal
  • Options
    FURTHEWINFURTHEWIN Registered Users 284 Posts
    Yeah, maybe if it was updated.
  • Options
    trogdor48430trogdor48430 Registered Users 1,867 Posts
    Ok djchris and i will come up with a new and organized scammer list. But to call someone a scammer proof of screenshots will be needed. Without that then the player wont be labeled a scammer.
  • Options
    Mou GamalMou Gamal Registered Users 3 Posts
    i got scammed by HUGE TURBO
  • Options
    Mou GamalMou Gamal Registered Users 3 Posts
    i got scammed by HUGE TURBO
  • Options
    Stuckin2ndStuckin2nd Registered Users 3 Posts
    Apex212 and tree wrap
  • Options
    john_wjohn_w Registered Users 84 Posts
    I was scammed by steve237
  • Options
    DaShizzDaShizz Registered Users 15 Posts
    WCYANIDE SCAMMER
    made a few deals with him over past few days then tonight was trading my alpine for his charger hellcat, matte javelin and citroen gt. Begged to let him do the citroen last cuz he was scared because hed been drinkin so I agreed bcuz we had done a few deals. I got the 1st 2 cars then my alpine. He unfriended me immediately. At least I got 2 of them at least I guess. But he acts like a good guy but hes obviously white trash. Pic is him lookin like an insane clown posse reject