Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

Major Suggestion List! (ADMINS CLICK AND GET YOUR NOTEBOOKS!)

Drag532Drag532 Registered Users 844 Posts
Hey, i have a huge list of ideas ive been gathering for a while so here goes nothing!

1.Trading/Selling System: Yes everyone needs it now, too many scammers. Interface should be in showroom at one of the corners, Once clicked it shows your garage, you click your car then it shows a range of price from 1k-10mil, or it shows all the manufacturers and every car in the game (Including Turf Cars) If you're looking for a trade. Once you hit the price, car, or both, It shows what the deal will be, once you click 'Yes this is correct' It will ask once more saying "Are you sure you want to Sell (Blank) For (Blank) In the AutoShow (That can be name). Once you click yes, it will load then it will say that the car is now put up!. Then lets say 1hr Later someone buys it, once they click Purchase it will say "this deal is for Your (Blank) for This persons (Blank) are you sure you want to continue?" After you click yes, a message will appear on the other end saying someone has bought your car, or Traded your car, Your account will now be restart, then you click restart and boom Transaction done. There should also be a filter for the cars so if you're only looking for lets say BMW's for anywhere between 39,999-49,999 You can do that. By clicking "Filter" Then it will show; Price, Manufactuer, Affordable, or Trade. Once you click Price it will show, Anywhere between (Set Amount) - (Set Amount). This is it for the Trading/Selling System

2. Private Lobbies: Please we need this, whenever im trying to tune with friends only people come in lobby jumping and trying to pinks, it annoys me and probably other people also. So please make a private lobby system so when you click Multiplayer it should say "Online" or "Private" Once you click Private it should show your friends list and then you click the ones you wanna invite and a message gets sent to them saying "(So and So) invited you to a lobby do you wanna join?" Once you click yes boom your in.

3. Lobbies people can't Join in: I Love turf and Racer Showdown because people can't lobby jump so it's safe to pink, and you have a fair chance at winning/losing. So after you hit level 20 people can join, so Basically people under level 20 join lobbies people can't join in but once you hit level 20 people are allowed to join lobbies your in. (Make a comment if you wan't me to edit this)

4. More Races!: How bout' instead of only 1/4 Lobbies why not make 1/8 Mile and 1/2mile? Will make it more interesting. And why not a Private only you Forever Strip so you can tune your car to make it perfect. and to see whats its top speed for fun.

5. Rewards On Holidays: What happened to that? Haha.

6. Code Redemptions: Every Month they should hold a raffle on RR Facebook where only 10 People get to use this code. They Post #RRCODE(Month)(ign) IE:#RRCODEAPRIL MRPINKSALOT then The RR Team pick 10 People to give a code to on Racing Rivals. When they redeem this code they get like 50 gems. or 300k rrc Or maybe for the first one do a car! Like a Wrapped Datsun!! Will be cool to have on to show off.

7. Better Car Sounds: Please Daniel Jovanovic can make better car sounds than that Inline 4 Civic with no VTEC sound every single car has. And please that Z/28 Sounds like a VTEC on Steriods. Change them please. Make them more complex, and same with turbo, make it more complex than just a Ssh of a turbo.

8. Able to Un-Install Nos, SC, or TB kit: Please we all need this, if i ever need to tune down, those 3 get in the way so please allow this to be possible.

9. More Body-Kits: Please allow this, im more of you're person that loves cars that look nice so, please make more.

10. More trucks!: Eh? Eh?!

11. More Rims: BBS, ENKEI, KONIG, RACINGHART, And others will be Lovely, really really lovely.

12. More Camera Angles: Please? Haha this will be pretty nifty if you wanna record a race and you can see it in different angles, like if you wanna race on the hood, or from the other dudes POV.

13. Record Races: When you log into RR there should be a Red Sqaure Record button so that you can record you're gameplay (For Stronger Devices Only As This'll Be Pretty Laggy) So you can record that one race where you won by 0.001. Then after you go back to the Home and click it again it stops recording and saves to your device or on PC you can save it on your PC.

14. More Cars!!: Look on Page 12 of the Cars Wanted Master List, i made a HUMOUNGOUS list of cars that should be added.

15. Drag Slicks: You should be able to buy these for 10 Gems, and put them on your car.

16. Camber/Stance: Please i need my JDM Needs to be FULLFILLED!! And this should also affect grip

17. Neon Underglow: Put these in crates and put normal Colors: Red,Green,Yellow,Blue. In Bronze. Silver: Pink,Purple,Cyan,White Gold: Pulsating Colors of any kind. (THIS WAS ADDED YAY!)

18. Different Paints: Iridescent colors? Mettalic, Candy, Two-Tones, and More Matte Colors! (KINDA ADDED..)

19. Body Kits!: In crates should be special Body kits for cars, Bronze: D-C Silver: B-A Gold: S-R+

20. Realistic Traction Control: Please come on if you launch a 1000+Hp in the 3kRPM's its not gonna stick to the road and take off like a bullet with the tyres you give us, so please Realistic Traction

21. Fatter Tyres: For different car can be different sizes yet it costs gems to upgrade them.

22. Cheaper Money: Please, Come on, Im buying Mills for 6$ atleast lower the prices a bit.

23. Buy money from people: A New inteface to buy money, set up a Paypal/Credit Card on your account And next to autoshow should be something like "RRBM" (Racing Rivals Black Market) You then hook up a paypal or credit card, type in the money you are willing to buy/sell and then find someone who's selling it, once you click buy it asks to say apple id like normal blah blah blah, then it says you hav purchased 1mil for 10$ your account has been updated so you click restart. When you're selling your money you click sell, then it asks how much you're selling. "1,000,000" Then it says how much (USD) 8$ Then it asks for paypal/credit card, then asks for apple id or samsung or Facebook whatever you're using. Then once you type it in, it says Are you sure you wanna sell 1,000,000 for 8$ on RRBM once you click yes it takes 1Mil from your account and places it for sale, then you wait for someone to buy, once they click buy, you get money and they get money

24. More Campaign: Once you beat campaign and you have 100k, you can use that 100k to do it again, but this time its harder. The bosses are maxed cars, and To beat it again you get 500k, you can do it again for 500k, and this time not only are they maxed but its for the fastest car in the games, with R/T's like 0.012 Once you beat it you get 1mil And you are deemed the fastest racer in history (For Campaign) Also there should be a Optianol R1, R2, and R3, Campaign.

25. More ways for Gems please: I Dont know Post comments on ways

26: Race For Gems: Why not be able to race for gems (max is 50) So if you're opponent raise 50k you can raise 5 gems. and then it'll be awesome :D

27. Use StreetCredits to buy Things: Again I Dont Know Post Comments :)

28. I Will continue this List Later, Please Like this. and make it big so hopefully lots of people will see. :)

Comments