Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

Civic Sale

xROVER666xxROVER666x Registered Users 33 Posts
Two si at 1645 and 1646, and 1 r type with gem hood and trunk sitting at 1648. 300k package cash first. IGN: xROVER666x I don't like these civics, come and get'em

Comments

• Options
    jjbinx808jjbinx808 Registered Users 3,489 Posts
    How much for one si?
  • Options
    Negative. Want them gone at the same time. Sorry man
  • Options
    |/-\||/-\| Registered Users 302 Posts
    Lol each civic cost 100k
  • Options
    That funny?
  • Options
    To be honest yes it is! lol Thats the only reason I asked the most I've seen a si go for would be tops 35 which makes its 70k for both so your trying to sell a ctr for 220k!? No one is going to buy your stuff. Im sorry but that is a huge rip off The most I have seen a ctr go for is around 50 too so in actuality??? Your selling them for double the price of what your selling for. And on top of that if its a "package deal" most will give a little off even if its only 10k its something. I'm sorry bro but your not gonna get any buyers here. You need to lower your prices dramatically!!!
  • Options
    Opinions...everywhere. You don't have to agree with it
  • Options
    I know I'm just letting you know that if you trying to rip people off here is not a place to do it. You are not gonna get any buyers here. My suggestion is to sell it in game. Theres a lot of idiots that don't know actual prices of cars. On here its a different story. Just trying to give some helpful advice. Your choice to listen or not :)
  • Options
    Still using derogatory language like "rip off". I've been lurking for over a decade. I know you forum junkies like to nit pick and argue over insignificant things at every chance. Just because it's not the type of deal you'd like or would accept doesn't make it a rip off. I'm trying really hard not to become "that guy", so at this point I'd like to ask you to move on. As men we should be able to respectfully disagree without a who can poke the bear harder contest. Stay breezy dude ✌️
  • Options
    No and that is exactly what I am saying. Like I've been saying it's obviously my opinion that it is a "rip off". Does my opinion matter to you? No. Or at least it shouldn't I love helping people and all I was doing is trying to help you out so you can make a profit quicker. Everybody is entitled to his/her own opinion. I'm not nit picking I'm just giving you a heads up that people on here are most likely not going to buy your cars unless you lower the price. You might get one in the long run but from what it sounded like you just are trying to get rid of them for a good profit. I'm just trying to help you out as a friend. I apologize if I have struck a nerve with you that was not my intention. Yes my opinion is that that price is a rip off for those cars. It is however just mine. I know there are many many many si's being sold on the forum for around 25k a pop. Me being a buyer I'm going to see who has the best prices and best "package deals". Sorry for coming off as a d!ck. Was truly not my intention.
  • Options
    Only got angry when you indirectly called me an idiot. I do appreciate the apology. Pro tip for the future, if you disagree then stick with PMs instead of staining someone's thread with negativity. Forums everywhere would be better that way. Have fun man