Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

turf races

RAINBHOWDASHRAINBHOWDASH Registered Users 71 Posts
anyone else notice that turf races or racer showdown races put you in lobbies that are 98% unbeatable for your car? or am i missing something i brought a 1648 lancer evo and every car in the racer showdown event was 1650 or 1651

Comments

• Options
    SchansterSchanster Registered Users 44 Posts
    You have to tune for a lobby. The lobbys are 50 56 63 68 or maxxed
  • Options
    merk210merk210 Registered Users 3,038 Posts
    Also 40 & 45 are lobbies
  • Options
    RAINBHOWDASHRAINBHOWDASH Registered Users 71 Posts
    Schanster wrote: »
    You have to tune for a lobby. The lobbys are 50 56 63 68 or maxxed
    elaborate plz i would like to learn more about dis
  • Options
    SmittzSmittz Registered Users 66 Posts
    Rainbow it been killing all new comers eats r SC up the match car to lobby wipes out RRC & Gems then u get scammed when some hack the race it seems if u r not part of the game testers, or worker or in a team that's part of RR click or exclusive club us newbs r sol without SC TO RUN. Also seems if u ask others for help or succession they don't understand what ur saying or asking or misled u. I try to help when I can and who ask it's all hit and mis if thing start to go good for us untitled low nubs the others seem to get them to update or chance the race lobby or cars it's hard to get a level fair playing field.