Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

I CANT PLAY

EduespEduesp Registered Users 379 Posts
Since yesterday i cant play the game when i enter in the app appears a text who says: connection to the server was lost restart the app. I restart restart and restart and say always the same what i can do?

Comments

• Options
    aznryda1aznryda1 Registered Users 2,088 Posts
    try to unistall the game and reinstall it. please make sure that everything is saved in your game center account.do this at your own risk
  • Options
    Thats the problem bro my account isnt linked whit the game center:(
  • Options
    How i can link the game center to the game if i cant load the game?
  • Options
    aznryda1aznryda1 Registered Users 2,088 Posts
    thats not good..i always link my games to game center just in case of these situation..i say give it time and wait til tomorrow if it doesnt work then im not sure what to do from there
  • Options
    Any admin can answer me? I should wait or do something?
  • Options
    [RR] Foxx[RR] Foxx Moderators 2,164 Posts
    if you contact customer service they can link your account to gamecenter for you
  • Options
    [RR] Ryyst[RR] Ryyst Registered Users, Moderators 3,814 Posts
    First step to troubleshooting the issue is to uninstall and reinstall the app.

If your account is not linked to Game Center you will need to create one or log onto it and create a temporary Racer that we will replace with the Racer you want to use.

email mobilesupport@ciegames.com with ALL the following:

Game Center Nickname (not the email login):
    Temp/Old Racer (We will replace this and it MUST be linked to the Game Center above):
    Racer Account you want to use:
    IGN: The Real {RR} Ryyst
    Soon to be Ex-Carbonated Community Manager

• Options
    My actual account must be linked to the game center before i create a temporal new racer?.
  • Options
    No, if your account is already linked, you should be fine. But if it isn't, we cannot link it for you, we can only swap them out. So you will need a Game Center with a linked Racer on it that we can replace with the account you want to use.

• Options
    Okey now i dont have the account linked soo i should do this: -first delete and reinstall the app -second create a new racer and link it whit the game center -and then send to that email that things u said?
  • Options
    I would, delete the app. Create a Game Center and log in. Reinstall the App. Launch Racing Rivals. If you are prompted, choose Load User. Create a new Racer, go through tutorial, name the racer and email us with the info.

• Options
    Okey thanks i have send the email right now, in how much time i will have my account back?