Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

E N T I T Y

sinn39sinn39 Registered Users 778 Posts
Stepped down from a top 100 racing ever since Glu started getting ridiculous with turf events..i created this team to have fun and the no stress of hitting 15k+ each turf..i still talk to my ex teamates everyday and whatnot anyways the min for team is 1k just as long as we get the 50 gems it's all good..few requirements 1.have fun turfing 2.have not scammed anyone I frequent the scummers list as I'm a legit seller on here..3.just be active I don't want any zeros by end of turf..ty
Send request to team E N T I T Y each letter spaced..ty

Comments

• Options
    Bump..leave ign if you cannot find my team
  • Options
    Need 17 ppl bump
  • Options
    Need 16 bump ...500k min
  • Options
    ToDahWindowToDahWindow Registered Users 4 Posts
    Questions:

I've just started to play racing rivals again, I am working on building up my cars, although I don't have many. What if their is a turf where I don't have any cars for? Kicked or?

IGN is YABOYTYLER if you wanna look at my profile.
  • Options
    As long as you can turf one event and put up min then I'm fine ..since you use to play before should be a sinch..
  • Options
    I guess I'll join and try it.
  • Options
    Drag532Drag532 Registered Users 844 Posts
    My IGN: MRPINKSALOT please invite me, I Have a good garage. And turf cars.
  • Options
    Could you invite me? Nothing comes up when I search it for some reason..