Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

admin gifts?!?!?

Gavc19Gavc19 Registered Users 202 Posts
Been on this game since December. There used to be occasional gifts from the game. First was 75 gems then a z4. Each time there was a thank you for being patient window then the gift. Then we got 100 gems then a ford gt-r. Well since then I've been insanely patient and the errors and bugs and glitches have been unbearable. When are the loyals like me gonna be rewarded again??? Cash and a new car will make everyone a lil less crabby. I've lost cars a cash to glitches and support merely says not responsible for pink races. Ok then how about a gift???? It's been a long time overdue. -Thank you Gavin. Game name gav19

Comments

• Options
    Street outlawStreet outlaw Registered Users 543 Posts
    Same here gav
  • Options
    pistolapistola Registered Users 437 Posts
    i got emailed back from support about a week after submitting second issue with them saying that they were adding X amount of gems that i explained lost due to bug. but havent recieved the gems yet. but hey i did get an emial back! that suprized me lol. but yea a thanks for being loyal gift would help from all that has been lost.
  • Options
    NiNja da HatchieNiNja da Hatchie Registered Users 715 Posts
    Just my opinion, but wouldn't it be smart for them to fix the buggy game before deciding what and if they will be throwing us a "gift" of some sort? I mean, I personally would love some time of compensation for boosts and cash lost during this period, but would rather the game be fixed first. Otherwise you might just lose that "gift" just as well.
  • Options
    [RR] Ryyst[RR] Ryyst Registered Users, Moderators 3,814 Posts
    Yes, every time we gave something out, we fixed something first. We're still fixing stuff. No point in losing what we gave you due to the issue we are still trying to fix.
    IGN: The Real {RR} Ryyst
    Soon to be Ex-Carbonated Community Manager

• Options
    Gavc19Gavc19 Registered Users 202 Posts
    Gotcha. Makes sense however the bugs could be ongoing. So if the game gets better but not perfect a gift will ease the pain. If people choose to pink their gifts away that's their problem. Gems don't vanish either
  • Options
    aznryda1aznryda1 Registered Users 2,088 Posts
    they usually want to fix the issue then hand out the gift afterwards. i would rather the game be fixed first so everyone would be happy then the gift later and make everyone more happier!
  • Options
    OFF ROAD HEMI2OFF ROAD HEMI2 Registered Users 1,011 Posts
    Haha I raced for 2 hours with no problems last night. I decided to pinks and lost a mclaren due to launch fail. The problems need to be fixed first.
  • Options
    dimi937dimi937 Registered Users 590 Posts
    Agreed. Fix game first then fix us lol
  • Options
    fmrjrhedfmrjrhed Registered Users 88 Posts
    Yeah I've lost many cars from launch button not working or game freezing and me getting a dnf.
  • Options
    GrierGrier Registered Users 2 Posts
    O will we all get a free car