Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

cars & rims for sale or trade

list w/pics below. (prices negotiable)
ign: kenneth reid hoe
vouches on page 102

cars:
stock charger hellcat - 800k
maxed charger hellcat w/crate rims - 750k
maxed onyx w/gem rims - 900k
stock onyx - 1mill
stock crate nismo - 2mill
2x stock chevelle - 300k each
many stock z28 - offer away
2x stock acura tlx gt - 2.25mill each
stock mclaren p1 - 2.5

rims:
ace-3 gis (black w/green glow) - 750k
ssr type f (first place pink) - 1.5 mill
b-sport sppedster se (first place copo wheels) - 1.5mill
wby-gt gis (black w/blue glow) - 450k
mk-iii gis (black w/purple glow) - 600k
bronze crate glow rims - 300k each

Comments

• Options
    dldjoseedldjosee Registered Users 54 Posts
    do you take trades for oynx
  • Options
    dldjoseedldjosee Registered Users 54 Posts
    pm me in the game now same ign as here
  • Options
    phxtracts710phxtracts710 Registered Users 108 Posts
    I want both the b sport wby gt se's and the b sport sft-i se. Added you in game.
  • Options
    Jinxyy88Jinxyy88 Registered Users 37 Posts
    Scammer alert search his ign or forum name....
  • Options
    DAWGMANDAWGMAN Registered Users 72 Posts
    WELL THATS FUNNY JINXYY88 CALLING SOME ONE A SCAMMER LMAO. SO JINXYY88 YOU AND THIS GUY SHOULD GET ALONG GREAT THEN CUZ YOU ONE OF THE BIGGEST SCAMMERS IN GAME JUST SEARCH YOUR OWN NAME
  • Options
    kenneth reidkenneth reid Registered Users 252 Posts
    bumpppp, I'm legit. I got called out by a scammer with no proof. if you look up his name "Mazda movement" you'll see my post with screenshots of him scamming me for 50$
  • Options
    Bluebeast2kBluebeast2k Registered Users 80 Posts
    My vouch is out there for you bro! Deal with confidence Kenneth is legit! Cheers
  • Options
    thank you brother, every bit counts! guys I'm gonna be online in about 2 and a half to 3 hours. message me then for your best chance of reaching me.
  • Options
    bumppppppppppp
  • Options
    t3st m3 b1achhht3st m3 b1achhh Registered Users 997 Posts
    Added

Ign autoexotica
    Page 89
    75+ vouches

Il take the prize rims and yellow jackets pls.

We've spken already
  • Options
    07wrxGuy07wrxGuy Registered Users 560 Posts
    Looking to buy WBY-GT GIS and MK-III GIS
    Ign: Kemble
  • Options
    get out of work at 3pm est today, hit me up at like 5
  • Options
    blue b sports, yellow jacket sft, and prize rims sold to autoexotica. still got a bunch! get em while they last. I'll update the post when I get home