Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

Scammer DLDJOSEE

Scammed me after i bought 2 cars from him so i didnt think he was really scamming at first. But I gave him 800k abd he never logged back on to give me car....BEWARE

Comments

• Options
    SlowRacingSlowRacing Registered Users 90 Posts
    Didnt this kid just accuse heat juiced 133 of scamming and he has 13 vouchers i think he is lying BEWARE!!!!
  • Options
    07wrxGuy07wrxGuy Registered Users 560 Posts
    I have traded with him today and yesterday without problems, what did he do?
  • Options
    SlowRacingSlowRacing Registered Users 90 Posts
    http://racingrivalsforum.ciegames.com/forum/the-neighborhood/unsupported-player-trades-sales/4009691-scammed-by-heat-juiced-133-beware
    He did scam and accused someone of scammin BEWARE!!!!

I traded with heat juiced 133 3 times and had no problems so i think he is lying and a scammer!!!
  • Options
    IGN: Heat Juiced 133IGN: Heat Juiced 133 Registered Users 75 Posts
    he just accused me of scamming as well
  • Options
    Triple Six RacingTriple Six Racing Registered Users 29 Posts
    hey this Heat juice has nothing to do with me, this post is about DLDJOSEE
  • Options
    dldjoseedldjosee Registered Users 54 Posts
    juice scammed me i have proof
  • Options
    I bought a Ford GT from him and everything was fine, then he asked me to buy lkike 4 other cars i finally agreed to a z28 for 800,000 and he took my money said" wait while i finish this deal" then logged off and that was like 30-45mins ago
  • Options
    DLD wtf bro. wheres my z28?
  • Options
    He acted like it wasnt him and said it was DLDJOSEE"E" with an extra "E" but i have the screens of the 800k to DLDJOSEE. he then changed it up saying that he wanted 1mill and had the balls to try and scam me out of another 200k lol
  • Options
    GooodByeeeGooodByeee Registered Users 524 Posts
    He's back and he made a new account called LUA409 add him look at his cars and tell me those aren't the same cars TQ and weight? and he only has 2.5k SC once you realize it too second my post on him returning with a different account