Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

I AM QUITTING..... reading whine posts

FATBOBMXFATBOBMX Registered Users 186 Posts
It's a massive undertaking that a bunch of people are willing to throw a bunch of real cash into. So the game has bugs and thieves, always will. The tie glitch hasn't cost anyone millions or dozens of cars. Those using it wouldn't bet if they didn't have the cheat. Yes, it wastes 45 seconds of your day and it is a pain, but as soon as RR deals with that, there will be a new cheat. What really chaps me are the attacks on the devs. I'll call them out when they deserve it like the race the Devs event, but it's unfair to cha theorize them as not giving a damn. No game that I know of has a more engaged team that considers the criticism and really seem to enjoy the game they're working on as much as Racing Rivals.

I for one appreciate the efforts expended on behalf of the game and it's players.

Comments

• Options
    Push it to the limitPush it to the limit Registered Users 329 Posts
    Since you are referring to my post I will reply. Just like you could have posted this in my thread instead of pusssy footing around. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion. Just like I am you are also. you feel this is a great game and who cares about the bugs and hacks and glitches. Well I don't feel like that. Glad you are happy with the game and the devs. Keep praising them. They are doing a great job for ya huh?! Give it some time. You'll be on here with a completely different tone soon enough. Or are you a free player that don't spend any money on here and think it's awesome. Who cares right you haven't spent any money. Your post is exactly what I'm talking about. If the players stood together shit would get done and fast. Last time I posted I was having a problem some jackass said gems on sale wooooohoooo. Yeah that will fix all the problems. Keep throwing $$$ and more $$$$ at them