Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

Banned too many pinks

MOTORHEAD71MOTORHEAD71 Registered Users 212 Posts
Does anyone have any idea how long the ban for "too many pinks" is active???

A friend is deleting the game and is/ was giving all his cars (60+) to me. We transfered about 45 this past Fri when we both got banned. We both turned in a ticket and I sent another message today. The only response I got was the auto populated one stating my request was received. I would like to have this resolved before the next Turf War. Especially since this was a legitimate transfer and we just did too many cars at one time.
I don't want to change the World,
I just want to leave it colder

Comments

• Options
    [RR] Sage[RR] Sage Moderators 556 Posts
    It is active until it is manually removed by the customer service team. Be sure to submit a ticket (use the ? in the upper right hand side) which it sounds like you already have. Wait times can be long though so you will have to be patient. Currently running about a week on responses. Also remember as far as the game is concerned there is no such thing as transferring or trading. Pink Slip races are always permanent as far as we are concerned and moving many cars in a short period of time will look just like someone trying to steal them all off of an account.
  • Options
    Got ya. Thanks for the reply Sage!! I understand that the game doesn't support trades or transfers. I just mentioned that since the person I was transferring with can vouch that there was no foul play involved. Like I mentioned he also put in a ticket concerning this. What is the normal out come of this? Does the Admin some how contact the other party involved to find out what happened or do they just make a decision some other way? Thanks again!!
  • Options
    [RR] Sage[RR] Sage Moderators 556 Posts
    First time it happens we generally just unlock it (with the wait times so long it is easy to see if multiple people are asking about the same account so we can verify ownership if needed). It is quick to do once we get to the ticket.
  • Options
    charger slammed 199charger slammed 199 Registered Users 16 Posts
    A good friend of mine had to wait over a month and next time space it out like 10 a day bro
  • Options
    Anyway of finding out how close my ticket is to being review? Today marks a week since I submitted a ticket and was just curious.Thank you!
  • Options
    audryvagaudryvag Registered Users, Users Awaiting Email Confirmation 5 Posts
    please pleasr help me for unbanned my account AUDRY 216... please sir. im sad my account has banned.
  • Options
    JuanmaTuscaniJuanmaTuscani Registered Users 1,091 Posts
    audryvag said:

please pleasr help me for unbanned my account AUDRY 216... please sir. im sad my account has banned.

One thread is enough. Please do not re-post in old threads. It might get old information and might confuse other users.

Thanks... Closing thread !
This discussion has been closed.