Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

>>15K Players to join a top100 team look here<<

8darth racer88darth racer8 Registered Users 694 Posts
Ok Guys here I am again and this time Looking for 15K players

So if you are able to do 15K per turf we welcome you to join our team we are usually are a top100 team but we ended at 110 last turf due to shortage in team members, we need tough players that can score much and with the Help of the leader and CO's we will make down to the top100 easy each turf.

Rules are simple since its 15K per turf that means 5K per event x3 events is the requirement which is the best we can ask for depending on the events we will be understanding.

please send your requests to the team D0PE KINGS INC or contact me or the leader on the below IGN's if the lists are full just leave your igns on the comments below :)

LEADER- BRUT GT
CO- 8DARTH RACER8

Comments

• Options
    LIVIDSLADYLIVIDSLADY Registered Users 54 Posts
    not sure if ur full or not but tried to add u both n look up team with no luck anyways IGN bling supa 1028 can hit 20k or more would like to join as well as my self my IGN is dopephene queen can do 15k-20k depending on event if spot opens keep us in mind thanks
  • Options
    adeechiadeechi Registered Users 7,246 Posts
    I can hit 15-20k easily in three events. I did 11k in this racer showdown alone, and that was not even with my full effort. Please add me, my ign is adeechi.
  • Options
    joelsanchez7joelsanchez7 Registered Users 2 Posts
    Hey! My racer name is joelsanchez7.... Looking to join a top 100 team. I would be happy to join yours!
  • Options
    8darth racer88darth racer8 Registered Users 694 Posts
    Hi Guys

hanks for passing by, the team is full at the times being but we will keep your igns for when changes happens and will add you guys on for sure :)