Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

GT2 RACER JUST SCAMMED ME!

Just got scammed for an HSV and a BMW RE... smh. Was supposed to be making a trade and I went first, due to his standing, vouches and a previous deal... He took my cars then pretended he was going to join me back, but never did.

Not sure what happened to him, he was a legit forum seller.... or so I thought. I saw him scam someone else RIGHT AFTER ME. GT2 Racer must have decided his honor and vouches were worth nothing.

GT2 Racer... you can still reconcile! Screen shots to come... will be adding them soon.

Comments

• Options
    Invert clutch 420Invert clutch 420 Registered Users 9 Posts
    I just got scammed by that scumbag GT2 Racer,should be banned!!
  • Options
    05 subie sti05 subie sti Registered Users 509 Posts
    this guy is RR SUPERMAN.. changed his name after he was overloaded with scam reports
  • Options
    Abel MercafoAbel Mercafo Registered Users 101 Posts
    Damn sorry to hear you guys got scammed by that piece of crap. You lost some awesome rides bro. Damn it's sad to hear this.
  • Options
    Jay EscoJay Esco Registered Users 121 Posts
    Thanks Abel... just wanna spread the word to try and help others.
  • Options
    SP LegendSP Legend Registered Users 469 Posts
    Loyal legit ppl are rare nowedays, if I may suggest don't only look to vouches but also look to the forum status before you hand out your rides to anyone. I warned ppl for this many times and I'm sad to see ppl losing rides from hard core scammers. Glu I asked Cie many times for in game trade options now maybe you guys will listen.
  • Options
    Bump! GT2 RACER IS A SCAMMER! Bump!
  • Options
    Ale62Ale62 Registered Users 935 Posts
    Gt2 racer also scammed me bump
  • Options
    BUMP! Let people know this guy is a scammer!
  • Options
    SillyJoeSillyJoe Registered Users 31 Posts
    Just bump, cause i hate scammer! lol
  • Options
    Unknownelite777Unknownelite777 Registered Users 926 Posts
    Its sad how people that were legit turn into a sh*t scammer knowing that there rep is on the line
  • Options
    supa crazy 284supa crazy 284 Registered Users 626 Posts
    Up..........
  • Options
    I am working on posting screen shots for proof... since my initial post, due to being scammed by GT2 RACER... he has since tried to convince me that it was an "accident". He said that his "phone died". He then said he was mad since I tried to ruin his rep unnecessarily... RIIIIIGHT.

The guy even told me that he would give me the cars back if I deleted all my posts and stopped calling him out. He also said that I should give him another car to hold, then he'll give me my 2 back. This guy doesn't quit... he really tried to scam me a second AND third time. Tried to make me feel bad about posting on him. Then told me he wants to help me better myself. BS. The guy is the worst scammer out. I will be posting screen shots of ALL conversations.

Its ridiculous that this guy has the balls to try and scam me again... and to try and make it seem like he is legit. He is the complete opposite. Who robs someone, then comes back to rub it in and beat them down more? Evil people... that's who. He is also going on the posts of other people who he scammed and is trolling them...

DO NOT TRUST GT2 RACER... HE WILL SCAM YOU!!! SCREEN SHOTS TO COME SOON.

KEEP BUMPING THIS UP!!! LET'S LET EVERYONE KNOW!!!
  • Options
    Ale62Ale62 Registered Users 935 Posts
    He is such a scammer. He claims to be an engineer and bs he thinks he's big hot shiit when all he is is a dirty pig worth nothing
  • Options
    And the scammer speaks... BUMP! KEEP EYES POSTED FOR MY SCREEN SHOTS OF EVIDENCE. Just at work now and can't post...
  • Options
    I'll bump this forever!
  • Options
    Bump, bump, bump!
  • Options
    KKDude11432KKDude11432 Registered Users 7,358 Posts
    Bump, cuz F*ck Scammers
    OG Player, OG Forums User, M5 Enthusiast, Legit Dealer. KKDude11432 is the name, Racing Rivals is the game.

Main Ign: XxDudeOfFirexX
  • Options
    Bump this thing back up!