Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

thought to make the game more interesting

sultanmasultanma Registered Users 107 Posts
ok so here the thing i got many topics to discus about and i hope theyll be more useful and interesting

1- stopping scammers :

by adding a used cars option players can put their cars on that they want to sell on X amount for buy now or bid option and this will help players to playcin a more safe environment and will reduce SCAMMING CHANCE TO 70% if not 100%

2- Add new cars to game :

like lets say mitsubishi GTO twin turbo / Nova / cerbera / 370z nismo / zo6 and more not just on turfs but also for players to buy from agencies .

3- Tuning options and a dyno :

yes instead of going to those poor guys gtfreak and miss zombie to test our cars we go on a dyno to test our engine performance then go to those ppl to try our shifting / launching etc .

and also ppl please make rims actually affect the grip abd launch and give us a more option to chose our rims width /heighth etc because in real life they do :)

need alsocmore choices on big blocks / mouse blocks for our cars for eg a camaro with a 502 or 454 cid block that we can tune and use cuz if im not mistaken ppl used them in real drag races which we are doing daily :/ so it will be more interesting if that added to the game.

abd also add please more tuning options campet etc on the cars hull and customs of our own maybe we dnt like turf customs socwe can create ours

add morr parts shops for tuning and with different power out puts and weights as it is its fine but there are numbers i see like compared a cobra jet with a ford gt and i got better figures oncford gt and cobra jets still r better confused me really :/

and please make the instant repairs cheaper thats too expensive really and please make the repairs take less time cuz its really consuming socmuch of gems

i think thats all for now cant think of more and sorry for making it too long i hope ppl will like it

Comments

• Options
    MrToddMrTodd Registered Users 790 Posts
    Bro i agree with most of what you said there. One Thing you must have seen in game before tho is that Glu does not Support trades and sales between Players. Even tho most of us really wanted that ist never gonna happen. Glu is not a huge Company that can afford losing Money just like that. Yh thats why fb Version ended. Cuz income wasent enough for the expenses. Reason Prices will never go down, Only up.Even tho im still Young and my mother as Business. I know how this works. I dont blame them for wanting Profit. When you dont have you to Change. For bettter not for worse. Im sorry if im talking in the Name of the Glu Team even tho i dont really have nothing to do with the them bu most likely is that they wont answer this thread.. Anyway if they see this i think they should consider all the other sugestion. Nice thought tbh lolol
  • Options
    thnx for reply bro :) its ok maybe they will answer to this really or maybe not but also they might build an idea behind it cuz its more making the game more interesting and ppl will join more to the game maybe they add an option like creating ur own car for 1 race against others for pinks matters thencrepair engine ;) thatll make them even more interesting u know what am saying ? players will want to pay gems for that am sure
  • Options
    well if they dont suuport car trading then go for car selling instead of vendoring ;/
  • Options
    crazyjrcrazyjr Registered Users 547 Posts
    Now that i think about it, a used car lot would be nice but there are still high risks such as buying a cloned car and you woukdnt even know it until you wasted all of your hard earned money

There should be a way for Glu to tag (in the data) the cars sold, won or got in crates that would be different from the clone. But they couldn't handle FB, with a top notch gaming engine (Unity). So I expect it's too far above, their pay grade
  • Options
    ok so if we were talking avout lets sat crate cars added ( tgat are always available ) such as current cars and add more cars like mitsubishi gto / nissan 370z nismo and more would be fine dor time being so ppl buy those crates and give more money for glu to increase their profits to pockets and to increase this games fun wouldnt that ve easy for time being ?
  • Options
    MrToddMrTodd Registered Users 790 Posts
    Well one thing I know is that they're gonna had more of those furious cars(charger limited style lol)
  • Options
    how about hmm pontiac GTO limited or better one :
    1- Racer Show down for classic cars and the prizes are like one day for the folllowing :
    1- camaro limited edition
    2- Mustang limoted edition
    3-charger limited edition
    4- Challenger limited edition
    5- Gto limited edition
    6- Trans am limited edition u know as for more fun and this way ur gonna activate racer showdown even more players will look forward to win these events that will help them then in turfs because they won A classes /S /c/d that r more superior than vendors cars

that trust me would make bids and pinks more interesting later on