Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

Regarding the Renault 5

I saw people posting this car for 7 to 8 mil. These plans are gain from bronze crates and it's not a limited car. Hold your horses people and let them soak the should go for 1.5 to 2.5 mil. Maybe I got it wrong or I missed something, if I do then pls explain me why a bronze crate car is worth 7 to 8 mil

Comments

• Options
    lacambolacambo Registered Users 686 Posts
    If you want to spend over $100 and sell it for 2m, be my guest. Heck, I'll buy 10.
  • Options
    SP LegendSP Legend Registered Users 469 Posts
    you spend 100 dollar and your not only get a Renault 5 bro, you get a ton of stuff rims paint and other car plans. Sell everyrhing you got from the crates and your way over the 100 dollar. I think this car is way overpriced especially if people say that they spend 100 dollar only on a Renault 5. Overall you get a ton of stuff sell everything and your still on top.
  • Options
    100 bucks roughly 5200 gems thats 65 bronze crates. This is without calculating sales and discounts.
  • Options
    02AccordSE02AccordSE Registered Users 1,184 Posts
    smh, thats low. why do you care what people are charging for a new item? Everyone knows when a new car or customized items come out prices skyrocket! is it your job to say yea this item needs to be this or that price? Damn WTF CARES!!! Are you their Racing Rival Accountant?
  • Options
    02AccordSE wrote: »
    smh, thats low. why do you care what people are charging for a new item? Everyone knows when a new car or customized items come out prices skyrocket! is it your job to say yea this item needs to be this or that price? Damn WTF CARES!!! Are you their Racing Rival Accountant?

This^

@Sp

Btw, if you don't like the price, don't buy one.

And you'd never get $100 back from $100 of crates, you'd be lucky to get half.

So atleast support the people who actually pay for crates ect so the game you love can stay online.
  • Options
    Stoner ProblemsStoner Problems Registered Users 6,064 Posts
    Sp legend is right it's not like you paid $100 dollars for that car alone.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Ign: Quit Complaining
    Ign: J3T L1FE
    Ign: boosted917
  • Options
    JSKILLSPERFECT10JSKILLSPERFECT10 Registered Users 324 Posts
    Easy fix just wait till there 1.5 n problem solved.
  • Options
    Sp legend is right it's not like you paid $100 dollars for that car alone.

Which is why I'm not asking for $100 for it.
  • Options
    First of All accordse did i insult ya ever? So pls be respectfull. All i ask why the prices are going threw the roof. It's getting ridiculous. Don't worry we all saw what happens to the c6r limited, I'm pretty sure it will happen aswell with Renault 5 aswell
  • Options
    how many F ing BP cars are there now in bronze? Shall we count them? Because of there being 5-7 and the bu;;shit items as the vw golf or datsun, and ontop of the rims and paints, its completely believable to spend $100 and not get it. Still not your F ing place to say what Racing Rival economy should be! If you dont like it dont buy it, its just that simple!!
  • Options
    Accord we are civilized people you don't need to curse, pls show some respect. All we did was ask and that everyone got an opinnion that calls freedom of speech.
  • Options
    SP Legend wrote: »
    First of All accordse did i insult ya ever? So pls be respectfull. All i ask why the prices are going threw the roof. It's getting ridiculous. Don't worry we all saw what happens to the c6r limited, I'm pretty sure it will happen aswell with Renault 5 aswell

This thread is ridiculous. You seem to fail to acknowledge that it is merely your opinion that this car is over priced. The fact that people are lining up to buy them determines that many people don't share the same view as you.

The demand for this car is currently very high and the supply is low. Simple economics determines that this will lead to a higher price than when supply and demand were equal. Same reason why mills are going back up in price.

It's upto you whether or not you want to wait and see what the price does, but don't try to manipulate it with crap like this just because you're unhinged..

/rant.
  • Options
    And for the paying the game part. You don't need to pay, they gave a trade option threw pink at own risk. I'm F2P from the beginning cos if I want something I work for it, look at my garage it says enough. If they want us to pay to keep the game alive they would charge us to install the game which they didn't. I'm here from the day they launched the game.
  • Options
    Accord we are civilized people you don't need to curse, pls show some respect. All we did was ask and that everyone got an opinnion that calls freedom of speech.

I TOO AM USING MY FREEDOM OF SPEECH!!! SO STOP TRYING TO SENSOR ME!!!
  • Options
    And for the paying the game part. You don't need to pay, they gave a trade option threw pink at own risk. I'm F2P from the beginning cos if I want something I work for it, look at my garage it says enough. If they want us to pay to keep the game alive they would charge us to install the game which they didn't. I'm here from the day they launched the game.

So being a freeloader is something to be proud of?

I'm sorry mate, but if you're knocking people who pay something for the game, your logic is seriously flawed. They are paying for it to stay online so you can have the privilege of enjoying your garage without having to pay.
  • Options
    brianv3nturabrianv3ntura Registered Users 174 Posts
    And now that it's been proven that it's an awesome fking b class car. It's insane really. Its like this car was meant to be an A class.
  • Options
    And now that it's been proven that it's an awesome fking b class car. It's insane really. Its like this car was meant to be an A class.

Im running low 8.6's without nos
  • Options
    Back from spending quality time with my kid. From all the convo two things came to my attention. First Accord; first you curse now you write in caps. I did a study about social behavior, you got a problem. I hope you realize that, it's not too late to seek help bro. Second lacing; funny to hear you spend 100 dollar on a car and then sell it with a loss while you know you do? I'm maybe a bit strait forward can't help it, it's the Dutch way. This post was a question why a bronze car would be 8 mil, I think I got an answer on it. In the end I wantto thank all for their input it's well appreciated.
  • Options
    hexxum001hexxum001 Registered Users 3,954 Posts
    On the Racing Rivals Facebook page they said that the Renault was mistakenly made a B class car. It's supposed to be an A class car and they are fixing it right now. So it's NOT the fastest B class car. It's just another A class car. LOL @ anyone that paid $7-8 mil for just another A class crate car.
  • Options
    JSKILLSPERFECT10JSKILLSPERFECT10 Registered Users 324 Posts
    hexxum001 wrote: »
    On the Racing Rivals Facebook page they said that the Renault was mistakenly made a B class car. It's supposed to be an A class car and they are fixing it right now. So it's NOT the fastest B class car. It's just another A class car. LOL @ anyone that paid $7-8 mil for just another A class crate car.

Lol now what 7 mill for a class haha sorry for every1 paying or paid that.
  • Options
    cali kid 22cali kid 22 Registered Users 466 Posts
    I have one for 25 $ paypal and any other car if u want buy