Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

I would submit a support ticket but

RAINBHOWDASHRAINBHOWDASH Registered Users 71 Posts
Noone answers them anyway quitting this game and thats one of the reasons why it also seems this is the only game that doesnt detect my on screen taps but again noone responds to support tickets I like that you changed it back to dnf for internet drops aswell the bad part is when im on a bus with mobile data and it drops so just lost a very expensive car
I would say thank you for the experiance but its been just one bs moment after the last and noone actually seems to respond to the support tickets seeing as to how I have had a ticket open for over 2months

Comments

• Options
    [RR] Sparkle[RR] Sparkle Moderators 1,805 Posts
    Support does respond to tickets, there is just currently a 7-10 waiting period due to high volume.
  • Options
    7-10 days? weeks i would hope not months cause i still have not received a response
  • Options
    863LTOWN863LTOWN Registered Users 86 Posts
    Its not funny, but I can't help to think what my customers would say if I told them it would take me 7-10 days to respond to their calls. I would be closing up shop 5 minutes after making that statement. Being a business owner myself, it is always about the customer. Hell, I submitted a ticket 10 days ago and they want to argue with me saying I submitted it 2 days ago. Why would I let a problem go for 8 days? That's borderline insanity. The customer is always right doesn't exist evidently.
  • Options
    DontCry ImJustFasterDontCry ImJustFaster Registered Users 3 Posts
    Being a business owner?..... does your business have MILLIONS of customers?You receive thousands of calls each day from all around the world? And I shppose you offer a FREE service to your customers too? ....... well these guys do. Dont forget the game is free to play and no one is ever forced to spend a dime on it.
    And no the customer is not always right....if that were true then you would definitely be closing up shop in 5 days like u mentioned.
  • Options
    Being a business owner?..... does your business have MILLIONS of customers?You receive thousands of calls each day from all around the world? And I suppose you offer a FREE service to your customers too? ....... well these guys do. Dont forget the game is free to play and no one is ever forced to spend a dime on it.
    And no the customer is not always right....if that were true then you would definitely be closing up shop in 5 minutes like u mentioned.
  • Options
    Being a business owner?..... does your business have MILLIONS of customers?You receive thousands of calls each day from all around the world? And I shppose you offer a FREE service to your customers too? ....... well these guys do. Dont forget the game is free to play and no one is ever forced to spend a dime on it.
    And no the customer is not always right....if that were true then you would definitely be closing up shop in 5 days like u mentioned.
    lemme go ahead and stop you right there the game is free yes heres the thing though i paid nothing yet and if they will offer a free game then you would expect it to be upkept in some way yes? so when i lose my cars to total bs out of my control and only in the control of the owners who should i send a support ticket to? the owners so then when im waiting 2 + months then kind of a problem but believe whatever you want to
  • Options
    Honestly, no you shouldnt expect it to run smoothly because its FREE.
    On the other hand, if you had to pay to play then hell yes you should expect top notch service.... because you PAID for it.

I still have hard time believing its been over 2 months waiting.... theres something else youre failing to mention here or something youre not doing right when submitting ticket.

Ive lost cars too from some sort of glitches but it only upset me for about 30minutes. then I got over it and moved on..... and went back to playing the FREE game.
  • Options
    [RR] Sparkle[RR] Sparkle Moderators 1,805 Posts
    You should try resubmitting your ticket and make sure you are using the "?" button in game. If you just send an email without specific mention of the game you are playing or your account information it is very hard for the ticket to be sorted and it will have to be done manually which yes, adds to your wait time.