Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

my account being restored!! Taking way too long!

The shanky007The shanky007 Registered Users 1,291 Posts
I have written before and you guys the RR admin tell me to wait and uninstall the game. I looked today and my message on the "?" Was not on there and my account wasn't fixed!! I have gotten messages from people who put there inquiry 4 days ago and now have it back!! What is taking so long???? I have given my I for just like you guys asked and still nothing yet you guys have no problem taking my money. So here is my info again I would like some answers!

Game enter nickname: True Shanky
Racer I'd I don't want: THE SHANKY007
Racer I'd I want back: TheTrue Shanky

What else do I have to do? I've waited and waited and nothing!

Comments

• Options
    gazamanizzygazamanizzy Registered Users 77 Posts
    This is the same thing that is happening with me
  • Options
    Ur lucky they even answered I had no answer for 4 days now
  • Options
    [RR] PhoenixX[RR] PhoenixX Moderators 1,575 Posts
    I see the first time you emailed us was on April 17th, and we are currently waiting on your response to three tickets. Once you respond they will be able to continue on with the account swap.
  • Options
    Oh OK I got it now
  • Options
    The shanky007The shanky007 Registered Users 1,291 Posts
    Where do I look for the response? It not in the game, it's not on the amcg630@yahoo.com email. So where?
  • Options
    II did the three ticket what do I do next
  • Options
    Only from phoenix